What's new

IPL

Yeah bro,even dada dissappointed.......in the next season buchanan sd be scrapped and dada sd be made the coach,as his feet is moving nowhere in the crease.....,,...still.......we are losers....i agree....

just 2 observations...
1. the IPL umpires stink!
2. besides the indian international players, the domestic indian players are of the same class as ICL indian players - i see no difference in ability!
anyway its a good "tamasha"

kamran khan,karan goel,bishnoi,appanna.....to name a few........lol bro,i know grapes are sour...,....even in sa stadiums are full most times.....,

kamran khan,karan goel,bishnoi,appanna.....to name a few........lol bro,i know grapes are sour...,....even in sa stadiums are full most times.....,

why you guys always make it into a india v. pak thing! its only a bloody game!

stadiums are full only at durban and capetown where there is indian population!

sorry bro,never intended.....but the tamasha is the biggest cricket tournament right now......where can u see a sachin-jaysurya opening treat....a ishant-shoib opener(though last year)......fact is this is one of a kind tournament.....and a lot of countries,even pak is planning a duplicate of this 'tamasha'.,.......quite a revolution ,eh??........

sir i disagree . the three major sport in SA are cricket , soccer and rugby . all of them are seasonal sports . now it was the time of soccer and rugby but according to the head of Cricket South Africa IPL has displaced both of them .

some days back i read in Times Of India ( one of the most reputed newspapers of india ) , they had taken interviews of some common south african people . one of them was a shop owner at a major cricket ground and he said that the responce to IPL has been at par with matches of south africa .

the trickets for the first 4 games were sold in less than an hour . snow patrol peformed at the IPL opening ceremony , Matt Damon was present at the IPL dinner .

IPL is becoming a global phenominon .

sir i disagree . the three major sport in SA are cricket , soccer and rugby . all of them are seasonal sports . now it was the time of soccer and rugby but according to the head of Cricket South Africa IPL has displaced both of them .

some days back i read in Times Of India ( one of the most reputed newspapers of india ) , they had taken interviews of some common south african people . one of them was a shop owner at a major cricket ground and he said that the responce to IPL has been at par with matches of south africa .

the trickets for the first 4 games were sold in less than an hour . snow patrol peformed at the IPL opening ceremony , Matt Damon was present at the IPL dinner .

IPL is becoming a global phenominon .

if it makes you feel better - then so be it!good luck!:enjoy:remember too much of a good thing can ruin it!

if it makes you feel better - then so be it!good luck!:enjoy:remember too much of a good thing can ruin it!

what has it to do with me feeling better. i am not going to get any of the money from Lalit Modi . we just want to see quality cricket and will see any tournament providing that , it may be IPL or the Pak-Aus series .

3 straight win in a row . Bangalore royal challengers are looking as a team now .

Hey,rcb fans,ya know y dravid is not playing? I happen to be a big fan of his,but not of rcb,they suck(like kkr).........why are this fuckin foreighners given total autharity over a team........one from last year to four in this year......this is INDIAN Premiere league, Damn it!!!

For all the controversies, twists and turns that have dogged the T20 cricket tournament since its inception last year, as an enterprise, IPL is already worth more than $2 billion and counting, says UK based brand valuation consultancy Brand Finance. The IPL brand alone has a value of over $311.94 million, according to a Brand Finance report available exclusively with ET.

With cricket-crazy Indians lapping up the slam-bang version of the gentleman’s game, IPL has generated huge economic value for both its owner, the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), and the eight team franchisees.

And, it has set the stage for the franchisees to list their teams on the stock market. Following are the team valuations:

Team Valuation - Mumbai Indians

Franchise Fees - $111.9 million

Brand Value 2009 - $41.6 million

Brand Value percent of Franchise Fee** - 37%

Team Valuation - Royal Challengers

Franchise Fees - $111.6 million

Brand Value 2009 - $37.4 million

Brand Value percent of Franchise Fee** - 34%

Team Valuation - Deccan Chargers

Franchise Fees - $107 million

Brand Value 2009 - $34.8 million

Brand Value percent of Franchise Fee** - 33%

Team Valuation - Chennai Super Kings

Franchise Fees - $91.9 million

Brand Value 2009 - $39.4 million

Brand Value percent of Franchise Fee** - 43%

Team Valuation - Delhi Daredevils

Franchise Fees - $84 million

Brand Value 2009 - $39.2 million

Brand Value percent of Franchise Fee** - 47%

Team Valuation - Kings XI Punjab

Franchise Fees - $76 million

Brand Value 2009 - $36.3 million

Brand Value percent of Franchise Fee** - 48%

Team Valuation - Kolkata Knight Riders

Franchise Fees - $75.1 million

Brand Value 2009 - $42.1 million

Brand Value percent of Franchise Fee** - 56%

Team Valuation - Rajasthan Royals

Franchise Fees - $67 million

Brand Value 2009 - $39.5 million

Brand Value percent of Franchise Fee** - 59%

**The percent figures provide a view on how much value has already been created over just one year.

IPL biz worth $2 bn in two years - News in Pictures | Economic Times

Finally an RCB supporter. :cheers: I thought our breed was facing extinction :lol:

no sir there are many of us out there . but i think they dont want to come out . mallya is a idiot . he has done nothing other than uttering bakwaas about his team .the legends of cricket ( dravid , kumble . kallis ) has put it where it belongs , somewhere near the top . :cheers:

For all the controversies, twists and turns that have dogged the T20 cricket tournament since its inception last year, as an enterprise, IPL is already worth more than $2 billion and counting, says UK based brand valuation consultancy Brand Finance. The IPL brand alone has a value of over $311.94 million, according to a Brand Finance report available exclusively with ET.

With cricket-crazy Indians lapping up the slam-bang version of the gentleman’s game, IPL has generated huge economic value for both its owner, the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), and the eight team franchisees.

And, it has set the stage for the franchisees to list their teams on the stock market. Following are the team valuations:

Team Valuation - Mumbai Indians

Franchise Fees - $111.9 million

Brand Value 2009 - $41.6 million

Brand Value percent of Franchise Fee** - 37%

Team Valuation - Royal Challengers

Franchise Fees - $111.6 million

Brand Value 2009 - $37.4 million

Brand Value percent of Franchise Fee** - 34%

Team Valuation - Deccan Chargers

Franchise Fees - $107 million

Brand Value 2009 - $34.8 million

Brand Value percent of Franchise Fee** - 33%

Team Valuation - Chennai Super Kings

Franchise Fees - $91.9 million

Brand Value 2009 - $39.4 million

Brand Value percent of Franchise Fee** - 43%

Team Valuation - Delhi Daredevils

Franchise Fees - $84 million

Brand Value 2009 - $39.2 million

Brand Value percent of Franchise Fee** - 47%

Team Valuation - Kings XI Punjab

Franchise Fees - $76 million

Brand Value 2009 - $36.3 million

Brand Value percent of Franchise Fee** - 48%

Team Valuation - Kolkata Knight Riders

Franchise Fees - $75.1 million

Brand Value 2009 - $42.1 million

Brand Value percent of Franchise Fee** - 56%

Team Valuation - Rajasthan Royals

Franchise Fees - $67 million

Brand Value 2009 - $39.5 million

Brand Value percent of Franchise Fee** - 59%

**The percent figures provide a view on how much value has already been created over just one year.

IPL biz worth $2 bn in two years - News in Pictures | Economic Times

subtact 75 million from the list if KKR plays the way like it is playing now . SRK will sell his team back to BCCI .

subtact 75 million from the list if KKR plays the way like it is playing now . SRK will sell his team back to BCCI .

Not back to BCCI. They were reporting in news channels that Nokia, Anil Ambani etc. are interested in buying KKR and SRK will actually make a profit of about Rs. 100-150 Cr if he sells the team right now.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom