What's new

IPL

There was no thread reagarding IPL . Its also a cricket tournament . Lets not spare it . comments welcome regarding favourite teams , favourite players , hopefull winners etc.

Sorry, to going to ask some bleeding obvious questions ??

What is IPL ? Is it like the world cup of cricket ? How can you play a competition when matches go on for the whole day !! Why do players wear clothes that look like lab assistants ??
Up until last year, I though cricket was played on horsebacks :taz: but know I have seen almost 2 hours of cricket , it still does not make sense !!
Ok, back to lurk mode :victory:

Sorry, to going to ask some bleeding obvious questions ??

What is IPL ? Is it like the world cup of cricket ? How can you play a competition when matches go on for the whole day !! Why do players wear clothes that look like lab assistants ??
Up until last year, I though cricket was played on horsebacks :taz: but know I have seen almost 2 hours of cricket , it still does not make sense !!
Ok, back to lurk mode :victory:

you are right . the tests matches ( the actual fight ) are very hard to view . even the one day international games tend to get boring . but now 20-20 has changed the scene , it gets over within 3 hours , just like your football or rugby and is immensely entertaining .

i would encourage you to watch a few games of IPL , it might just change your perception about cricket .

m zubair if u have not watched than how can u say half of pakistan watching ipl in that half u r also

sir i think that punjab has not got any decent chance this time , with marsh and lee gone . what do you think .

let's wait, it's only been three games so far and still 11 to go. Are marsh and lee down with injury? :eek::cry:Fow how long?

ipl sucks no one is interested in it this time only indians are in it and most of them retired adam, mathew etc sucks ipl

let's wait, it's only been three games so far and still 11 to go. Are marsh and lee down with injury? :eek::cry:Fow how long?

sir as far as i know lee and marsh are out for the entire season . although sreesanth is to come after some games .

their batting is good but their bowling is pathetic .

today i read in a newspaper that IPL is going to inject more than 100 million in South Africa's economy .:cheesy::cheesy: . is that true .

Thankyou , to our govemrent for bringing disgrace and not letting money come during these hard times - if this 100 million $ news is true - it just made things worst. I think - apart from Pakistani cricket board - current indian goverment is second biggest looser here.

sir as far as i know lee and marsh are out for the entire season . although sreesanth is to come after some games .

their batting is good but their bowling is pathetic .

Well the King's XI have Yuvi but their trump card is

Preity Zinta :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Phot from IPL 1
Single minded dedication from the Commissioner of IPL

Attachments

• preity-zinta.jpg
    preity-zinta.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom