What's new

IPL vs PSL vs BBL – Which is better T20 Cricket League?

At least our cheerleaders don't need to be behind a big barbed-wire fence ;)
why white chamri foreign cheerleaders? cannot find a single good looking girl in s India? or they dont like their own skin tone i. e dark chmari cheerleader :D

why white chamri foreign cheerleaders? cannot find a single good looking girl in s India? or they dont like their own skin tone i. e dark chmari cheerleader :D

Maybe people aren't interested in Indian women, or maybe they want more goray to watch the league? :lol:

Both BPL and IPL are played on homegrounds.But PSL is being played in Dubai and still successful and managed to save some money.In homeground you can get crowd,money,support and many other things.
Wait for PSL to come to pakistan and then compare it with anything else you want.

Who cares. I like PSL. I don'teaa f*ck to what happens in IPL between Delhi and Mumbai. For me what matters is that what happened in match between Lahore and Karachi.
PSL is the least popular league..Waste than carribean league or England t20 league..It isn't even being telecast in India..People here would laugh if they come to know that even Pakistan is copying and conducting a cheaper version of ipl

PSL is the least popular league..Waste than carribean league or England t20 league..It isn't even being telecast in India..People here would laugh if they come to know that even Pakistan is copying and conducting a cheaper version of ipl
Who care about Indians or their complexes/insecurities or their views about PSL? We dont need your approval to enjoy PSL ..

India's 1.3 billion cricket crazy people means IPL will top the list in revenues, player salaries, audience attendance, board casting money etc etc.... by huge margins.

The biggest disadvantages of BBL and PSL is that they don't feature Indian players who are the main draw in India. So there is no question that BBL and PSL will ever topple IPL.

BBL don't have Indian players?? Why??

OP didn't mentioned BPL of Bangladesh.

16508760_1719721574984791_1968235988707361187_n.png

Matches played till now shows Quetta is better team till now. :)

Good. But nobody here cares about Indians and their chutya complexes about PSL.

So...... Cheaper version or not. It is still not as cheap as Indians themselves are.

Good. But nobody here cares about Indians and their chutya complexes about PSL.

So...... Cheaper version or not. It is still not as cheap as Indians themselves are.
Well said...............................:pakistan:

Well, I highly apologize.I am not denying your kind intenstions but as long as politics will influence Indian sports and multimedia industry, things won't flourish b/w Indians and Pakistanis nor they will be ever able to work with synergy.
Here is an old article written in 2012 by Raja Yousuf, where he summed up history of IPL with Pakistan.Except Azhar Mehmood in 5th IPL event, none was selected but humiliated due to influence of Indian politicians, hence making bad impact.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First IPL:

Pakistani players knocked the tournament and Sohail Tanvir was the leading wicket taker. But when Shoaib Akhtar complained fabout not receiving the contracted amount, he became the bad boy.

Second IPL:

India accused Pakistan of involvement in the Mumbai attacks, and the Pakistani cricket players paid the price when they were banned from the league. When Shahrukh Khan opposed the ban, he was threatened by Shiv Sena during the screening of his film “My name Is Khan”.

Third IPL:

The Pakistani players were invited to take part in the bidding process where they were badly snubbed. Out of the 11 Pakistani players, which included Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir and Umar Gul, none were selected.What can be more insulting than inviting these players and then refusing all of them, even when they were badly needed?

Fourth IPL:

Nothing changed for Pakistan, and no Pakistani cricketers were included in the IPL. What amazes me is that despite this development, Wasim Akram agreed to coach the Kolkata Night Riders. Doesn’t representing Pakistan mean that if one unit is rejected, the others should boycott the league as well? It is a pity that Akram did not decline the offer.

Fifth IPL:

The ban continued this time as well. But when I heard that Azhar Mahmood was bought for $200,000 I was more shocked than humiliated. How could he play for a country that is actively rejecting his teammates? What inspired Mahmood to present his British passport to the league and beg to be included? Was it in the spirit of diplomacy, or for monetary gain?

Lalit Modi recently admitted that the BCCI exerted undue pressure on the franchise for not selecting Pakistani players. He said in an interview to CNN-IBN that “arm-twisting happened by senior BCCI officials that nobody should pick them”. This shows that our players were not shunned based on merit, but due to an internal plot to keep them out.

Avijit Ghosh, senior editor at The Times of India said:

Undeniably this is a shameful episode in Indian cricket history. And if it is a question of politics, then Indian authorities should have been upfront and open about it. Lalit Modi should at least say sorry to the Pakistani players.

If the Indian government can take their dignity so seriously then why can’t we? This is the fourth time we have been affronted, but it seems that we are planning to do nothing about it. We vigorously give lectures about self-respect and dignity, but when it comes to Pakistan’s esteem, we do nothing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog: IPL: A story of continuing insults for Pakistan
Reference: The Express Tribune
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards
Well, I highly apologize.I am not denying your kind intenstions but as long as politics will influence Indian sports and multimedia industry, things won't flourish b/w Indians and Pakistanis nor they will be ever able to work with synergy.
Here is an old article written in 2012 by Raja Yousuf, where he summed up history of IPL with Pakistan.Except Azhar Mehmood in 5th IPL event, none was selected but humiliated due to influence of Indian politicians, hence making bad impact.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First IPL:

Pakistani players knocked the tournament and Sohail Tanvir was the leading wicket taker. But when Shoaib Akhtar complained fabout not receiving the contracted amount, he became the bad boy.

Second IPL:

India accused Pakistan of involvement in the Mumbai attacks, and the Pakistani cricket players paid the price when they were banned from the league. When Shahrukh Khan opposed the ban, he was threatened by Shiv Sena during the screening of his film “My name Is Khan”.

Third IPL:

The Pakistani players were invited to take part in the bidding process where they were badly snubbed. Out of the 11 Pakistani players, which included Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir and Umar Gul, none were selected.What can be more insulting than inviting these players and then refusing all of them, even when they were badly needed?

Fourth IPL:

Nothing changed for Pakistan, and no Pakistani cricketers were included in the IPL. What amazes me is that despite this development, Wasim Akram agreed to coach the Kolkata Night Riders. Doesn’t representing Pakistan mean that if one unit is rejected, the others should boycott the league as well? It is a pity that Akram did not decline the offer.

Fifth IPL:

The ban continued this time as well. But when I heard that Azhar Mahmood was bought for $200,000 I was more shocked than humiliated. How could he play for a country that is actively rejecting his teammates? What inspired Mahmood to present his British passport to the league and beg to be included? Was it in the spirit of diplomacy, or for monetary gain?

Lalit Modi recently admitted that the BCCI exerted undue pressure on the franchise for not selecting Pakistani players. He said in an interview to CNN-IBN that “arm-twisting happened by senior BCCI officials that nobody should pick them”. This shows that our players were not shunned based on merit, but due to an internal plot to keep them out.

Avijit Ghosh, senior editor at The Times of India said:

Undeniably this is a shameful episode in Indian cricket history. And if it is a question of politics, then Indian authorities should have been upfront and open about it. Lalit Modi should at least say sorry to the Pakistani players.

If the Indian government can take their dignity so seriously then why can’t we? This is the fourth time we have been affronted, but it seems that we are planning to do nothing about it. We vigorously give lectures about self-respect and dignity, but when it comes to Pakistan’s esteem, we do nothing.
Blog: IPL: A story of continuing insults for Pakistan
Reference: The Express Tribune
Regards

Looks like I am about to commit blasphemy as my thread about this Pakistani lie was deleted.

I am yet to find a Pakistani who won't lie about IPL 2 and politicization.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ipl2009/content/story/388728.html

Ipl 2 was held in south Africa. It was Pakistan that banned their players from participating and thus putting teams prep in a mess. From next auction onwards teams were obviously reluctant to take that risk.

But looks like in Pakistan, propaganda is considered facts and taking responsibility for own actions is the same as claiming victimhood instead.

Also LOL at "my name is khan" release date.

@Syama Ayas @Peshwa @ranjeet

Screenshot_2017-02-13-11-27-17.png

Last edited:
BBL and IPL are there for many many years only Idiots will compare these leagues
...plus both of these are run in their home countries, unlike PSL
At the end it's all about crowd catching which PSL will never gain on if it keeps organizing it from Gulf

...plus both of these are run in their home countries, unlike PSL
At the end it's all about crowd catching which PSL will never gain on if it keeps organizing it from Gulf

PCB should bring PSL to pakistan.. .i heard all empty stadium in Dubai.. not good for PSL.. home crowd will make it successful or else PSL will die very soon.

PCB should bring PSL to pakistan.. .i heard all empty stadium in Dubai.. not good for PSL.. home crowd will make it successful or else PSL will die very soon.
The TV ratings are off the roof. You have a valid point, we should get more matches in Sharjah instead of Dubai, even last year we had a lot of crowd in Sharjah. PSL cannot be compared with IPL or other leagues as the others are way ahead, but the standard and production of PSL is just as good as BBL. I don't find the production of IPL to be good, honestly speaking.
PSL should be brought back to Pakistan, maybe next year.

Back
Top Bottom