What's new

IPL says no to Pak players; Nine teams to play in 2012

Who gives a s***? No one gives a crap besides these players, who earn a pretty handsome amount already.

the whole game of cricket is a joke its a bit like wwf now. I think we should promote kabbadi. Load of blokes shouting and trying to touch each other up and openly gay is more fun even if like indian kabbadi team they take drugs

Who gives a s***? No one gives a crap besides these players, who earn a pretty handsome amount already. Hell with the IPL, it's a pretty crappy league anyways.

they make a killing off endorsements and sponsorship alone (e.g. Pepsi); probably more than what even PCB pays them

IPL? :laugh:

The bold part shows your frustration. Listen bro, this is not the end of the world. I told you, you can apply next year and we may consider something. Why you get upset man?

lolz are you involved with the decision making? Is that after you finish your call centre job or before?
I really am only interested in 1 thing and that is the betterment of Pakistani International Cricket and nothing else. I am selfish and want my country to do well. The only people that would benefit from IPL is the cricketers financially. That does not interest me as i am a PAKISTANI CRICKETER supporter. Nelson i know everytime you post on here you wet the bed. Mate you need to calm down a little or your mrs (or mr depending if you are like mr Gambhir) will kick you out lad..;)

the whole game of cricket is a joke its a bit like wwf now. I think we should promote kabbadi. Load of blokes shouting and trying to touch each other up and openly gay is more fun even if like indian kabbadi team they take drugs

The indians would walk it. They would put Ghambir and Sharma in the RING and say bum badi bum badi bum badi bum badi bum badi bum badi bum badi bum badi bum badi until they win!!!!!
I can imagine Nelson having another wet dream

The indians would walk it. They would put Ghambir and Sharma in the RING and say bum badi bum badi bum badi bum badi bum badi bum badi bum badi bum badi bum badi until they win!!!!!
I can imagine Nelson having another wet dream

you reckon they take drugs when they are hugging each other?

lolz are you involved with the decision making? Is that after you finish your call centre job or before?
I do it after your doctor's appointment.

I really am only interested in 1 thing and that is the betterment of Pakistani International Cricket and nothing else. I am selfish and want my country to do well. The only people that would benefit from IPL is the cricketers financially. That does not interest me as i am a PAKISTANI CRICKETER supporter.
Agreed.
Nelson i know everytime you post on here you wet the bed. Mate you need to calm down a little or your mrs (or mr depending if you are like mr Gambhir) will kick you out lad..;)
Is this what the doctor said from mental hospital you visited last week?
I'm sure he has not. So what did the doctor say?

I really am only interested in 1 thing and that is the betterment of Pakistani International Cricket and nothing else. I am selfish and want my country to do well. The only people that would benefit from IPL is the cricketers financially. That does not interest me as i am a PAKISTANI CRICKETER supporter. Nelson i know everytime you post on here you wet the bed. Mate you need to calm down a little or your mrs (or mr depending if you are like mr Gambhir) will kick you out lad..;)

wow what are 10 years old ?

you reckon they take drugs when they are hugging each other?

Pleeeeeez stop it! Nelson is watching our posts but because his little munchkin global warriors are not here to helping him the poor lad is just watching! Typical brave little indian internet warrior that has wet dreams. Bet he is thinking of G H A M B I R!
Wow Nelson is he your hero in the IPL ( Indian puffyboys League)??

Holy sh!t ishat n gambir a gay couple?

Yeh tou bohat nazuk surat e haal hai...HAHAHA the tuck.

Back
Top Bottom