What's new

IPL says no to Pak players; Nine teams to play in 2012

By not allowing a handful of scumy cricketers from Pakistan to play in a cricket competition in India you think you are tightening the screw on Kashmir? You are without doubt either having a laugh or dim beyond doubt. I regard cricket as a hobby and sport. I regard Kashmir belonging to the Kashmiri people. I regard your post as dim and offensive to even sane Indians. To mix a game with such serious issues as peoples lives shows us exactly your blinded mentality. Why are you on PDF when inside you have so much hatred towards Pakistan? You are a wolf dressed as a sheep. You are now going to be joining the ignore list. Have a good evening karan1970

Ah and the saint has absolutely nothing except profound love for Indians and India ? Then why not ask your govt to prosecute that scum,douchebag Hafizz Sayed, Masood Azhar who carry the blood stains of innocent Indians on their hands instead of allowing the to roam free and give ads in newspapers calling for jihad against India ?

Look to be honest dont get fooled by the love showered on Pakistan by the MMS...the absolute majority of Indians could not care less what happens to you guys..call it hate, call it indifference,call it contempt, call it schadenfreude [;) ]..we just dont give a damn...

As for calling others dim, you showed how 'bright' you are when you said Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris..LMAO.

BTW why do a certain section of Pakistanis always post that particular video irrespective of the topic ? does it give them an adrenaline boost and a h-on....? :lol: Should ve guessed it...

IPL is business and pakistan nor their players are the liking of the crowd ...

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

I think IPL should be banned from this forum.

Seriously how many of you guys "Debating" here actually watch this garbage?

i watch all the matchs of resently concluded CLT20..
it was a threller through out the tournamant....
last ball six when you need to score six !!
chashing 200+ twice in two day..
it was just wonderfull...

Stir a bee nest- and all will get bitten- thats natural- the one who started this is the culprit- that be you :D-

I just reported a news.. Acchi lage to padh lo.. Nahin to jaane do ;)

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

I think IPL should be banned from this forum.

Seriously how many of you guys "Debating" here actually watch this garbage?

Blasphemer... You be damned :D

Indians trolling deep right now. Members are admitting that they have only joined the forum to spew hatred against Pakistanis. :rofl:

Indians trolling deep right now. Members are admitting that they have only joined the forum to spew hatred against Pakistanis. :rofl:

comeon dude... This is India domestic tournament .. I don't understand why pakistani players cry like little babies :rofl:

comeon dude... This is India domestic tournament .. I don't understand why pakistani players cry like little babies :rofl:

Indians are the only ones truly crying. They are ignoring Pakistani National players to satisfy their own fabricated sense of justice. Such acts are committed by insecure women which exhibit their anger in passive aggressive behaviors.

Indians are the only ones truly crying. They are ignoring Pakistani National players to satisfy their own fabricated sense of justice. Such acts are committed by insecure women which exhibit their anger in passive aggressive behaviors.

:rofl::rofl: We are ignoring fixers for the betterment of the game... Afridi and his chillar party are crying that don't treat us untouchables.. please allow us to play.. i won't eat the ball this time. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: We are ignoring fixers for the betterment of the game... Afridi and his chillar party are crying that don't treat us untouchables.. please allow us to play.. i won't eat the ball this time. :rofl:

n80871_back-in-the-days-trolling-meant-something.jpg

Back
Top Bottom