What's new

IPL 2011

Venu Gopal Rao is a waste of time..He just does not fit the bill..

Auctions are over, players reshuffled and decided. Now the players which went to other teams will be cheered or booed? Looks like, we just cheer for the Jersey and we do not care for the guy who is inside. ;-)

Will Dravid be booed when he plays against RCB in Bangalore?

Sreesanth-.jpg

KOCHI IPL :- No logo yet

I think this photo should be the logo :D

Best one :tup:

Chennai Super Kings is the only retain @least 8 players only few will be new, D Bravo is a nice addition to AB Morkel, by sad to miss Murali...

Visil phodu CSK Rocks, we trust Our Players than others

GMR group has gone nuts!!!

1.9 Million for Irfan?
1.5 Million combined for Umesh Yadav and Venugopal Rao???
Ajit Agarkar? Ashok Dinda??

:hitwall: :hitwall:

Ajit Agarkar can single handedly win a match..

For his opposite team! :lol:

Seriously, if DD had only picked Delhi players, we still would have had a formidable team:

Sehwag, Gambhir, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Ashish Nehra, Ishant Sharma and Pradeep Sangwan. Add 4 foreign players to the mix and you have a near unbeatable team.

Even Raina is sorta a Delhiite (He's from Ghaziabad).

But these stupid people have to go and pick freaking Ajit Agarkar. :hitwall:

Anyways for the next two seasons, my sadistic mind says that Chennai, with their internal connections ;) will be quite strong. But I'll root for Pune. Kyu? aise hi :)

Indian Premier League: Ray of hope for Sourav Ganguly!

IPL 4: Ray of hope for Sourav Ganguly!

Zeecric Bureau

Kolkata: The southpaw with the never say die attitude, Sourav Ganguly, might be in for a showing in the Indian Premier League after all. After being ignored by all the franchises during the auction held earlier, it has been learnt that the newly formed Kochi team is gunning for the former India captain.

The Kochi franchise is said to have furnished a request to the BCCI for the acquisition of the Bengal Tiger in their squad after signing up just one India capped player (VVS Laxman) formed the team’s composition.

The Kochi team’s management had failed to net a single capped Indian batsman other than Laxman and they have asked the IPL Governing Council to grant them permission to sign the former India captain.

The twist in the tale is that they can sign Ganguly only if the other nine franchises raise no objection to this out-of-auction deal.

The BCCI, on its part, has no objection. "If the franchises have no objection, why should we stand in any player`s way to play in the IPL? However, there is no question of bending the rule or making an exception," said a Governing Council member.

If Sourav Ganguly is able to sign the dotted line with Kochi, he would be given company by KKR discards Brendon McCullum, Brad Hodge and Owais Shah.

I always knew Kochi would go for Ganguly!! :lol:

Sangakkara to Lead Deccan Chargers in IPL-IV

Sri Lanka skipper Kumar Sangakkara will lead the Deccan Chargers in the fourth edition of the Indian Premier League, it was announced here today.

Australian cricketer Cameron White will be Sangakkara's deputy in the Twenty20 tournament, beginning April 8.

Former Australia cricketer Adam Gilchrist had led Deccan Chargers to title win in 2009 in South Africa.

Gilchrist has moved to Kings XI Punjab for the fourth edition.

The appointment of Sangakkara, who led Sri Lanka to World Cup final, as Chargers' skipper was made at a promotional event of the franchisee.

news.outlookindia.com | Sangakkara to Lead Deccan Chargers in IPL-IV

BTW i have heard that Jayawardene is also going to lead kochi team. is that so??????

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom