What's new

IPL 2011

This year's IPL will be a bit flop
There is too much cricket overdose alrdy coz of world cup .
And IPL schedule is 8th April to 28th May :O

This year's IPL will be a bit flop
There is too much cricket overdose alrdy coz of world cup .
And IPL schedule is 8th April to 28th May :O

Actually, I thought so too. But if you think about it - from India's perspective the only matches Indians cared about were against England and SA in the leagues and QF, Semis and Finals - so I think the appetite is not satiated yet.

BTW i have heard that Jayawardene is also going to lead kochi team. is that so??????

Yes he is leading the tuskers team. Training of most of thee franchises have already started and ive heard Hastings, Brendon Mcculluum, rp singh, vinay kumar, etc have been training since 5-6 days, the players like jayawardne, tissera perrira, murali, o keefe, sreesanth wil join in a day or 2 before the battle starts

For the record, which buffoon came up with the name Kochi Commandos? LOL - do they know that commando refers to people not wearing underwear?

For the record, which buffoon came up with the name Kochi Commandos? LOL - do they know that commando refers to people not wearing underwear?

Name has canged to Kochi tuskers

kochi-tuskers.jpg

Sounds so much better now. Am glad better sense prevailed. Appropriate name and logo too.

Yup. The name is much better

Here are some pics of training in "our" ground with coach Geoff Lawson.

kochi-tuskers-kerala+%25281%2529.jpg

kochi-tuskers-kerala+%25282%2529.jpg

kochi-tuskers-kerala+%25283%2529.jpg

kochi-tuskers-kerala+%25284%2529.jpg

The best thing about the IPL - an Indian team always wins. I feel bad if Bombay loses and I am kinda glad my loyalties are not divided. I mean if Sachin were playing for Delhi - I don't think I would be able to support Mumbai Indians with all my heart. Are other Indian fans here divided because of Tendulkar?

The best thing about the IPL - an Indian team always wins. I feel bad if Bombay loses and I am kinda glad my loyalties are not divided. I mean if Sachin were playing for Delhi - I don't think I would be able to support Mumbai Indians with all my heart. Are other Indian fans here divided because of Tendulkar?

Not me atleast .. I will be supporting all the Cochin tendulkars.. :lol:

me a huge tendulkar fan.. but my loyalty is with RCB. btw do we know who is goin to captain RCB this time?

edakochiyile stadium eppol thudangum?

Eee "edakk"onnum nadakilla..

Some issues with environmental ministry at center and elections.. so expect nothing.

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

edakochiyile stadium eppol thudangum?

Eee "edakk"onnum nadakilla..

Some issues with environmental ministry at center and elections.. so expect nothing.

3 more days to go for Chennai Vs Kolkatta

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom