What's new

IPL 2011

Guys I wanna bet on the IPL winner, can someone, who have a decent knowledge of all the teams and players direct me to who they believe will win the IPL?

I reckon Kolkata Knight Rider (being neutral, if you read my name lol)

" Paal kudikkira pasanga, beer kudikkakudadhu"

This is Tusker ....Mind itt........ Enna raskalaaaaaa......

Lol MSD drinks two litre milk everyday and will hit the inebriated Sree Santh out of Kochi into the Arabian sea.:lol:

Kolkata actually have a pretty decent team.

My money is on Delhi DareDevils, Rajasthan Royals and Kings XI Punjab to be the bottom 3.

Dont forget Kochi Commandoes err...Tuskers. Forget the Franchisees , atleast you will earn some money if you bet on them to finish at the bottom. :lol:

Guys I wanna bet on the IPL winner, can someone, who have a decent knowledge of all the teams and players direct me to who they believe will win the IPL?

There is a team down south with the likes of Dhoni,Raina,Ashwin...Forgot their name....But bet on them ;)

WTF is wrong with Kochi? First they picked up KKR left overs then named themselves Tuskers! :lol:

Anyway goodluck with Hodge Dadu! :lol:

KKR team Looks Good [Gambhir,yusuf,Kallis , Manoj tiwary , brett lee]- but I want them to lose.

Mumbai Indians have a good team too.
I think Mumbai or chennai Or Rajasthan Will win.

Dont forget Kochi Commandoes err...Tuskers. Forget the Franchisees , atleast you will earn some money if you bet on them to finish at the bottom. :lol:

The Kochi Koos are going to be the KKR of 2011. I'd love to see Jaya handle Sree :lol:

There is a team down south with the likes of Dhoni,Raina,Ashwin...Forgot their name....But bet on them ;)

Yup, never hurts to put your money on the team owned by a BCCI insider. :angel:

What about Royal Bangalore?

They team look good, really good.

Yeh good point there, Chennai looks good, always thought they cant win it at first. Dhoni is a good leader.

KKR team Looks Good [Gambhir,yusuf,Kallis , Manoj tiwary , brett lee]- but I want them to lose.

Mumbai Indians have a good team too.
I think Mumbai or chennai Or Rajasthan Will win.

Rajasthan!!

OMG :woot:

I bet you a 1,00,000 Rs. Rajasthan will not win.

What about Royal Bangalore?

They team look good, really good.

Yeh good point there, Chennai looks good, always thought they cant win it at first. Dhoni is a good leader.

Even DC are good IMO.

But remember except Chennai which has retained the core and bought most of the rest all others are almost brand new teams and there is no team spirit/understanding of each others strengths, weaknesses atleast for now.

And we have that wily Kiwi as our coach,ever-inspirational MSD as skipper and Hayden as batting coach (still not confirmed, talks going on)

Here it starts...Dont spend too much time on PDF cricket section.It is beginning to affect you :oops:

Hey, regional affinities don't change facts ;)

Some body book mark this !!!!!!

So are you willing to take the bet?

Keep in mind Rajasthan have only 4 foreign players in their squad

Hey i just Googled about Rajasthan royals , Akash chopra is made captain of the team :woot: Is this true ?????

Back
Top Bottom