What's new

IPL 2011

Btw here is the odds for IPL winner to see how the market thinks.

Chennai Super Kings 7
Royal Challengers Bangalore 7.4
Mumbai Indians 5.8
Kolkata Knight Riders 7.8
Pune Warriors 9.8
Deccan Chargers 12.5
Delhi Daredevils 11.5
Rajasthan Royals 16.5
Kochi Tuskers Kerala 14.5
Kings XI Punjab 17.5

Hmm dont agree with Mumbai being favourite.

It would be nice to see how the new teams will be shaping up..

True....I was thrilled at the idea of a new IPL team for Kochi and would have supported it after CSK. But what a foolish thing they did in team selection. :hitwall:

Btw here is the odds for IPL winner to see how the market thinks.

Chennai Super Kings 7
Royal Challengers Bangalore 7.4
Mumbai Indians 5.8
Kolkata Knight Riders 7.8
Pune Warriors 9.8
Deccan Chargers 12.5
Delhi Daredevils 11.5
Rajasthan Royals 16.5
Kochi Tuskers Kerala 14.5
Kings XI Punjab 17.5

Hmm dont agree with Mumbai being favourite.

Somebody is hell bent on loosing his money :lol:

What bring it on yaar, these GMR guys have made us Delhiites hang our heads in shame :(

It's a south Indian conspiracy I tell you ;)

:lol: Burn baby burn :lol:

WTF is wrong with Kochi? First they picked up KKR left overs then named themselves Tuskers! :lol:

Anyway goodluck with Hodge Dadu! :lol:

Ever heard of South australian cptain Klinger??? Seen how cleanly Tissera perrira hit those boundaries in finals, Seen Jayawardne having a wonderful T20 career and fresh from a century in finals, heard of lucky charm sreesanth, heard of mcculluum ( yeah he's gonna be a biggie this time around, ever dependant murali, bowlers who bowl tight line like RP singh, vinay kumar, misery allrounder Jadeja, australian prosect Steven smith, hastings, young talent o keefe, hard hitting tanmay srivastwa , kedar yadav.. successful chennai opener parthiv, yaa add Hodge and owais shah too..:kiss3:

Ever heard of South australian cptain Klinger??? Seen how cleanly Tissera perrira hit those boundaries in finals, Seen Jayawardne having a wonderful T20 career and fresh from a century in finals, heard of lucky charm sreesanth, heard of mcculluum ( yeah he's gonna be a biggie this time around, ever dependant murali, bowlers who bowl tight line like RP singh, vinay kumar, misery allrounder Jadeja, australian prosect Steven smith, hastings, young talent o keefe, hard hitting tanmay srivastwa , kedar yadav.. successful chennai opener parthiv, yaa add Hodge and owais shah too..:kiss3:

Are you Shashi Taroor ? :lol:

lol, now my decision is different.

Hey Spark with a a neutral brain, which team you believe can win the IPL?

True....I was thrilled at the idea of a new IPL team for Kochi and would have supported it after CSK. But what a foolish thing they did in team selection. :hitwall:

:

The same was said about RR team before IPL 1, then the rest is history.

You you look closely it is a wise team, we have some young, dashing, promising but not well established players in our side, for e.g Smith, Clinger etc.

Well Im neutral, because its my money, so I will bet on Kolkata.

He made a lot post here, so he should be in a decision who will win the IPL, except Kochi

Back
Top Bottom