What's new

IOK: 7 Amarnath Yatra pilgrims killed in attack, Yatri and policemen including total 30 injured

If Pakistan cares so much for Kashmir - why doesn't it give the part of Kashmir it occupies full freedom?

No i support both autonomous region or with Pakistan. You are like those misguided Pakistanis who still believe that Sunnis are attacking Hazaras even after Kalbhushan Yadav confess that he was behind all this.
These are the tactics of our enemies to divide us same plans has been used in Kashmir.

It has nothing to do with religion brother, I have been a supporter of JKLF-Yasin Malik for several years. I speak to Kashmiris from Indian side regularly. They are not pro India but they consider Pakistani influence on Kashmiri separatism to be the cause of serious infighting. We can discuss in a later thread maybe.

It has nothing to do with religion brother, I have been a supporter of JKLF-Yasin Malik for several years. I speak to Kashmiris from Indian side regularly. They are not pro India but they consider Pakistani influence on Kashmiri separatism to be the cause of serious infighting. We can discuss in a later thread maybe.
My family member are also in JKLF dude and i am a resident of Azad Kashmir Rawalakot. Our primary purpose is freedom from India and we are struggling united. JKLF were the first in Kashmir valley who chose armed struggle and due to their loose ideology based on nationalism they were the first to surrender.
Pakistan is our best ally and they have faced a lot of issues just because of their solidarity with Kashmiri people. They have provided us every possible comfort just because of religious bond between us.

My family member are also in JKLF dude and i am a resident of Azad Kashmir Rawalakot. Our primary purpose is freedom from India and we are struggling united. JKLF were the first in Kashmir valley who chose armed struggle and due to their loose ideology based on nationalism they were the first to surrender.
Pakistan is our best ally and they have faced a lot of issues just because of their solidarity with Kashmiri people. They have provided us every possible comfort just because of religious bond between us.

Their is no disagreement between us then. Freedom from India is the main goal, Pakistan does not oppress the Kashmiris, so no comparison there. Pakistan is the only nation that has supported the struggle unreservedly, my issue is political and that can be addressed later.

My best friend in Pakistan, a Pushtun called Alam Khan crossed over the LOC in the 90s, even to this day I do not know what happened to him. Don't mistake my previous posts for ungratefulness.

Their is no disagreement between us then. Freedom from India is the main goal, Pakistan does not oppress the Kashmiris, so no comparison there. Pakistan is the only nation that has supported the struggle unreservedly, my issue is political and that can be addressed later.

My best friend in Pakistan, a Pushtun called Alam Khan crossed over the LOC in the 90s, even to this day I do not know what happened to him. Don't mistake my previous posts for ungratefulness.
Which group Alam Khan belong to. May be i can help you to identify his status.
What political belief you have for Kashmir i support both Independent and a part of Pakistan.

Wani never attacked innocent civilians how he was terrorist?
He was fighting against aggressor army.

If your army give kashmiris their due right no one will fight with them simple is that.

The same army guards borders of other states(Rajasthan, Punjab, Gujarat), so the problem is not with army
There are terrorists among locals like Wani and there are supporters like you

19875454_1895429570706368_3718241917424914639_n.jpg

There was Intel still our agencies failed ,it should have been stopped .let's catch the guys who are involved and burn them alive and it the families of these terrorists are involved or sympathies with then burn them all.

It was the duty of the state Govt to provide security

Centre can only send more forces that is it

How to deploy them ; is decided by State Govt
I am waiting for the blame game to start, or maybe it will get hushed up in rhetoric to avoid difficult questions.

I am waiting for the blame game to start, or maybe it will get hushed up in rhetoric to avoid difficult questions.

Unless President Rule is imposed ; State Govt is responsible

Army is there to fight Terrorists

How ever here the challenge is to provide
Security that is keeping a Watch on the entire Route

The State Police is in charge
CRPF ; Army are supporting the state Police

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom