What's new

Invincible Resolve - Documentary to Honour our Heroes for Operation Swift Retort

Exclusively from Strike Package for PDF

IMG-20200227-WA0006.jpg

@Windjammer @HRK @The Eagle @Knuckles @Trailer23

I don't think we should reveal this information. Why giving enemy heads up for potential target(s) ?

Footage related to Radar or active HUD is not real nor from operation. Most of the time, its just CGI, reenactment and representation of actual event. No one will give away any data as such.

G.Capt Faheem said ' I unlocked the bomb' to deviate the bomb. So it means bomb can hit w/o pilot input to that range? or it needs constant correction.

"Invincible Resolve"

On this very day of February, exactly 1 Year ago, the Modi regime challenged Pakistan, the Pakistan Armed Forces, especially the Pakistan Air Force rose up to the occasion and delivered the collective response of the Pakistani people by taking the fight to the aggressor. This documentary tells the story of heroes who were there, who made it all happen.

Ladies & Gentlemen, to honor our heroes, we present you the "Invincible Resolve".

Pakistan Zindabad. :pakistan:
This documentary gives me goosebumps...
a must-watch video explaining the most complex air-battle of 21st century...

Okay guys just wanted to say something:
Pakistan Air Force is damn cool.
Best footage in a long time.
Allah nazr e bad say bachaye.
Ameen.

Alan Warnes HIMSELF explaining how he believes SU-30 went down, just simply amazing!!!!

And Indians got themselves Christine Fair to speak about the issue, which we all know how it turned out :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This documentary is good enough to be memorized by empty skulls & hopefully it remains in there forever. No one else but professionals & analysts describes situation in details with accuracy. There are few points that may help many people to be updated especially the IAF.

• We have seen IAF/indeed the whole Indian Arm Chair Generals lot talking about PAF in large quantity swarmed them on that day which is nothing more than a cry. In-fact IAF didn't tell that how much of their packages tried to sneak into Pakistan on the night of 26th February, 2019 from Sea to the North of Pakistan but failed as challenged by PAF on every sector.
  • IAF didn't traveled all the way to the Balakot. I am repeating here the same point because many people couldn't help themselves merely to badmouth PAF/Pakistan. In-fact, there was hardly 2 or 3KMs airspace violation by IAF (I don't think that counts as a real type aggression & challenge to the defender since adversary turns back) but upon interception by PAF; they had to lob their munitions way too early just for the two reasons 1) call it mission accomplished and 2) run for life as they were intercepted successfully.
  • IAF dropped Spice-2000 from a distance of almost 45 to 50km away from Balakot. In-fact this munition has a range as such but still, IAF missed the target due to the hastily launch and failed to attain their favourite launch objectives in beginning.
  • PAF retaliated but in broad daylight and not just successfully hit the designated targets but also shot down two intercepting IAF jets. IAF been planning for Balakot drama for so long and PAF in defender role succeeded to detect them, intercept them, deny them & push them back.
  • IAF could have done what PAF did or at-least could have that alleged building on the night of 26th but failed. PAF did the strike in broad daylight and also, shot IAF's intercepting packages. PAF executed a successful plan just within 24 hours unlike the adversary that been planning an aggression for days & days.
  • What do we see? IAF violated Pakistan's airspace but not just failed to strike anything on the ground (infact 2 trees & 1 crow) so also, had to run for life without attaining any objectives. IAF only violated the LoC by couple of Kilometers and that was merely a raw throw of weapons from such long distance that traveled all the way to the forest of Balakot killing two trees & one crow. Yes, such failed launch is nothing more than dropping munition in haste to ease the burden and run for the life. The reason why a weapon like Spice-2000 failed miserably & turned out to be an embarrassment for OEM beside the operator.
  • PAF attacked, hit the target including Brigade HQ (not a direct hit but delivered the message) in IoK & shot down 2 IAF jets as well. IAF was in the same position like PAF was defending but had the advantage because PAF didn't send any diversion package instead, choose to do it with clear & loud challenge.
We attained the escalation ladder and we hold it with us. The promise fulfilled.

I'd like to add this, I was there and there was a clear-cut message to all of us from the senior most officers to the junior most NCO: Do not provoke but retaliate with full force. That means everyone was ready and it was clear that this is business.
This documentary is good enough to be memorized by empty skulls & hopefully it remains in there forever. No one else but professionals & analysts describes situation in details with accuracy. There are few points that may help many people to be updated especially the IAF.

• We have seen IAF/indeed the whole Indian Arm Chair Generals lot talking about PAF in large quantity swarmed them on that day which is nothing more than a cry. In-fact IAF didn't tell that how much of their packages tried to sneak into Pakistan on the night of 26th February, 2019 from Sea to the North of Pakistan but failed as challenged by PAF on every sector.
  • IAF didn't traveled all the way to the Balakot. I am repeating here the same point because many people couldn't help themselves merely to badmouth PAF/Pakistan. In-fact, there was hardly 2 or 3KMs airspace violation by IAF (I don't think that counts as a real type aggression & challenge to the defender since adversary turns back) but upon interception by PAF; they had to lob their munitions way too early just for the two reasons 1) call it mission accomplished and 2) run for life as they were intercepted successfully.
  • IAF dropped Spice-2000 from a distance of almost 45 to 50km away from Balakot. In-fact this munition has a range as such but still, IAF missed the target due to the hastily launch and failed to attain their favourite launch objectives in beginning.
  • PAF retaliated but in broad daylight and not just successfully hit the designated targets but also shot down two intercepting IAF jets. IAF been planning for Balakot drama for so long and PAF in defender role succeeded to detect them, intercept them, deny them & push them back.
  • IAF could have done what PAF did or at-least could have that alleged building on the night of 26th but failed. PAF did the strike in broad daylight and also, shot IAF's intercepting packages. PAF executed a successful plan just within 24 hours unlike the adversary that been planning an aggression for days & days.
  • What do we see? IAF violated Pakistan's airspace but not just failed to strike anything on the ground (infact 2 trees & 1 crow) so also, had to run for life without attaining any objectives. IAF only violated the LoC by couple of Kilometers and that was merely a raw throw of weapons from such long distance that traveled all the way to the forest of Balakot killing two trees & one crow. Yes, such failed launch is nothing more than dropping munition in haste to ease the burden and run for the life. The reason why a weapon like Spice-2000 failed miserably & turned out to be an embarrassment for OEM beside the operator.
  • PAF attacked, hit the target including Brigade HQ (not a direct hit but delivered the message) in IoK & shot down 2 IAF jets as well. IAF was in the same position like PAF was defending but had the advantage because PAF didn't send any diversion package instead, choose to do it with clear & loud challenge.
We attained the escalation ladder and we hold it with us. The promise fulfilled.

I'd like to add this, I was there and there was a clear-cut message to all of us from the senior most officers to the junior most NCO: Do not provoke but retaliate with full force. That means everyone was ready and it was clear that this is business.
That’s definitely not surprising sir, LOC was quite heated, situation had escalated far more than any time since kargil, heck, even kargil. So what you are saying is definitely a fact, India’s ego was hurt very badly. And i mean it, like i will give you an example.

I as a small 6 year old, slap my 3 year olf brother, he starts to cry and tries to beat me, now instead of calming him down, i slap him once more, harder, he runs away.

Same happened, This so called Supa Pawa became a laughing stock, when First wave of Thunders and Mirages succeeded in Ground ops, at the same time MKIs tried to counter them but was shot down by an incoming F-16. This drove them mad, first the ground strike, then the MKI downed. Another wave comes in, comprising of Abhinandan’s bison, sort of a revenge, butthurt and ego hurt reply, all in vain when bison was AS WELL shot down, Pilot captured, made a laughing stock the same day by saying “Tea is Fantastic”.

I am very much eager to hear how did the Military guys react to this statement ? “Tea is fantastic”, i am very much positive that many of them, in circles, laughed and laughed PLUS the cloud of victory already prevailing !!!! What a day to witness truly !!!

Back
Top Bottom