What's new

Invincible Resolve - Documentary to Honour our Heroes for Operation Swift Retort

These are IAF AirBases
am talking about the range may be paf can use jets or missile strike

I don't think we should reveal this information. Why giving enemy heads up for potential target(s) ?
i think its just a hint .

You bet.
I know about few weapons for over 5 years, which have never been officially disclosed publically.
then we are all in safe hands and we should thanks to Allah Almighty

H4 with 2600 lbs is very heavy weapon not sure how much is tnt / explosive and how much is weight of rocket fuel

Anyway with pk-84 based range extender kit with 100-120 km may replace this as well in future ??

Per paf firepower demo Mk-84 or pk-84 is heaviest weapon o guess taking into consideration of explosive per total mass

But again we have seen pk-83 based rek but not pk-84 based

The range extender kit itself adds about less 100 pounds on top of the weight of the bomb [emoji378]

Adjustments.JPG

Less than 300 kg so 250 kg for pk-82 and rest for the kit

Blinders and awacs played a crustal role

Lastly why they are calling combat debut for jf-17 ??

Jf -17 did shoot down Iranian UVA first so that should be combat debut ??

Blinders and awacs played a crustal role

Lastly why they are calling combat debut for jf-17 ??

Jf -17 did shoot down Iranian UVA first so that should be combat debut ??
Shooting down an unarmed UAV is not exactly combat in true spirit.

Infiltrating highly defended airspace, targetting military installations, jamming radars, fighting off bandits and returning to base after hitting intended targets is combat.

Shooting down an unarmed UAV is not exactly combat in true spirit.

Infiltrating highly defended airspace, targetting military installations, jamming radars, fighting off bandits and returning to base after hitting intended targets is combat.

The definition of combat debut was never defined as you stated , not that I am aware

Anyway

Indian Military Installation (Narian Depot - Indian Occupied Kashmir) #Operation swift retort

ERwbMI7W4AEiLMl

Sure kid..
Okay boomer

Kids sometimes have chances to test R&S versus Have quicks 164s, 9681s and a leonardo sdr.

But then we know how deals are done in Pk.. at least it does the job so one cannot fault R&S for it.

conversation between Doctor and Abhinandand after treatment.

Abhinandand: Doctor! You will be famous.

Doctor: Abhinandand! You will be more famous.

Abhinandand: No doctor! There is a difference in becoming prisoner of war and you don’t know the disgrace to get caught in the hands of enemy.
at 19:53

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom