What's new

Invincible Resolve - Documentary to Honour our Heroes for Operation Swift Retort

This is how serious people does business with perfection & accuracy. Alan Warnes takes BS Dhanoa to the cleaners. As said before, PAF's invitation is still valid for any expert to come & inspect all the ammunition of IAF MiG-21 Bison. Quote "A.M Haseeb Paracha during Mujahideen-e-Aflak ko Salam TV Program" unquote.

As said, IAF has nowhere to run & Modi along with the lie churning company is reaping what it sow.

You've to understand that for us, and I mean the mature officer cadre; this statement: 'Tea is fantastic!' was an appreciation. You see, units compete with each other in terms of the quality of their messes, that's a standard for their prowess of hospitality. This competition builds up: regimental centres compete with each other, brig hqs, div hqs, corps hq, then army vs paf vs navy and so on. Whenever an officer of another formation comes to your mess, it's customary for them to leave a remark and if they're satisfied they'd highlight it by such a statement: 'Nans were excellent', 'tea is fantastic', etc., That was the spirit of that statement. I'll add something else too, army prides itself in its tea, paf for its sophistication and etiquette and navy for their culinary skills. Hence, the tea truly was fantastic and he was commending that.
That’s definitely not surprising sir, LOC was quite heated, situation had escalated far more than any time since kargil, heck, even kargil. So what you are saying is definitely a fact, India’s ego was hurt very badly. And i mean it, like i will give you an example.

I as a small 6 year old, slap my 3 year olf brother, he starts to cry and tries to beat me, now instead of calming him down, i slap him once more, harder, he runs away.

Same happened, This so called Supa Pawa became a laughing stock, when First wave of Thunders and Mirages succeeded in Ground ops, at the same time MKIs tried to counter them but was shot down by an incoming F-16. This drove them mad, first the ground strike, then the MKI downed. Another wave comes in, comprising of Abhinandan’s bison, sort of a revenge, butthurt and ego hurt reply, all in vain when bison was AS WELL shot down, Pilot captured, made a laughing stock the same day by saying “Tea is Fantastic”.

I am very much eager to hear how did the Military guys react to this statement ? “Tea is fantastic”, i am very much positive that many of them, in circles, laughed and laughed PLUS the cloud of victory already prevailing !!!! What a day to witness truly !!!

You've to understand that for us, and I mean the mature officer cadre; this statement: 'Tea is fantastic!' was an appreciation. You see, units compete with each other in terms of the quality of their messes, that's a standard for their prowess of hospitality. This competition builds up: regimental centres compete with each other, brig hqs, div hqs, corps hq, then army vs paf vs navy and so on. Whenever an officer of another formation comes to your mess, it's customary for them to leave a remark and if they're satisfied they'd highlight it by such a statement: 'Nans were excellent', 'tea is fantastic', etc., That was the spirit of that statement. I'll add something else too, army prides itself in its tea, paf for its sophistication and etiquette and navy for their culinary skills. Hence, the tea truly was fantastic and he was commending that.
Now that’s something new to hear. It is like Military is a totally different world, serious in job but enjoyment among the officers (which is a must for a human to stay positive) isn’t less.

As for the hospitality of these officers, i agree and have witnessed, they force you to join in on lunches and dinners happily, and the food is also quite fantastic :-)

Indeed, we are!
Since, became a worldly representation. The reason why Pakistan Army is famous for professional conduct, hospitality & our culture/customs.

The uniform is indeed a club, brother. The membership is something you can't buy but earn and it's an awesome feeling to belong to this club. Haven't you noticed how cheerily courteous officers become when they meet someone from their profession even if not their country's service? That's the reason why. The military makes you a different man; everything has its own flavour.
Now that’s something new to hear. It is like Military is a totally different world, serious in job but enjoyment among the officers (which is a must for a human to stay positive) isn’t less.

As for the hospitality of these officers, i agree and have witnessed, they force you to join in on lunches and dinners happily, and the food is also quite fantastic :-)

Indeed, we are!

The uniform is indeed a club, brother. The membership is something you can't buy but earn and it's an awesome feeling to belong to this club. Haven't you noticed how cheerily courteous officers become when they meet someone from their profession even if not their country's service? That's the reason why. The military makes you a different man; everything has its own flavour.
Yes, military is sort of a religion or ideology. I have even heard (and i have no reason to not believe it), sometimes jokes are exchanged between PA and IA as well on Borders.

Yes that happens. During peaceful times soldiers even exchange food and send sweets etc., as well. Soldiers don't hate each other; they know it's professional, not personal.
Yes, military is sort of a religion or ideology. I have even heard (and i have no reason to not believe it), sometimes jokes are exchanged between PA and IA as well on Borders.

BTW, this may be important but I'd like the other side to know that everyone from PAF who interacted with Wg Cdr Abinandan addressed him with the appropriate respect of his rank, same rank and below addressed him with 'Sir' and the senior rank called him by rank.

Telephone conversation between CJCSC General Zubair Hayat and JCS General Joseph Dunford.
On 25th February 2019 Zubair Hayat called Joseph Dunford but got no reply.
After Indian Air strike Joseph Dunford called back and said"India has struck across the international border, But i would accept Pakistan army, air force will show restraint."
Zubair Hayat replied "Our response will be very professional."
at 9:25

This documentary is good enough to be memorized by empty skulls & hopefully it remains in there forever. No one else but professionals & analysts describes situation in details with accuracy. There are few points that may help many people to be updated especially the IAF.

• We have seen IAF/indeed the whole Indian Arm Chair Generals lot talking about PAF in large quantity swarmed them on that day which is nothing more than a cry. In-fact IAF didn't tell that how much of their packages tried to sneak into Pakistan on the night of 26th February, 2019 from Sea to the North of Pakistan but failed as challenged by PAF on every sector.
  • IAF didn't traveled all the way to the Balakot. I am repeating here the same point because many people couldn't help themselves merely to badmouth PAF/Pakistan. In-fact, there was hardly 2 or 3KMs airspace violation by IAF (I don't think that counts as a real type aggression & challenge to the defender since adversary turns back) but upon interception by PAF; they had to lob their munitions way too early just for the two reasons 1) call it mission accomplished and 2) run for life as they were intercepted successfully.
  • IAF dropped Spice-2000 from a distance of almost 45 to 50km away from Balakot. In-fact this munition has a range as such but still, IAF missed the target due to the hastily launch and failed to attain their favourite launch objectives in beginning.
  • PAF retaliated but in broad daylight and not just successfully hit the designated targets but also shot down two intercepting IAF jets. IAF been planning for Balakot drama for so long and PAF in defender role succeeded to detect them, intercept them, deny them & push them back.
  • IAF could have done what PAF did or at-least could have that alleged building on the night of 26th but failed. PAF did the strike in broad daylight and also, shot IAF's intercepting packages. PAF executed a successful plan just within 24 hours unlike the adversary that been planning an aggression for days & days.
  • What do we see? IAF violated Pakistan's airspace but not just failed to strike anything on the ground (infact 2 trees & 1 crow) so also, had to run for life without attaining any objectives. IAF only violated the LoC by couple of Kilometers and that was merely a raw throw of weapons from such long distance that traveled all the way to the forest of Balakot killing two trees & one crow. Yes, such failed launch is nothing more than dropping munition in haste to ease the burden and run for the life. The reason why a weapon like Spice-2000 failed miserably & turned out to be an embarrassment for OEM beside the operator.
  • PAF attacked, hit the target including Brigade HQ (not a direct hit but delivered the message) in IoK & shot down 2 IAF jets as well. IAF was in the same position like PAF was defending but had the advantage because PAF didn't send any diversion package instead, choose to do it with clear & loud challenge.
We attained the escalation ladder and we hold it with us. The promise fulfilled.

It was a 10-12 KM Intrusion, Not 2-3 KM. Just to correct lil bit mistake in your post.

BTW, this may be important but I'd like the other side to know that everyone from PAF who interacted with Wg Cdr Abinandan addressed him with the appropriate respect of his rank, same rank and below addressed him with 'Sir' and the senior rank called him by rank.

Expected nothing less. Professionalism is something the Pakistani military men have not been found wanting in.

Last edited:
It was a 10-12 KM Intrusion, Not 2-3 KM. Just to correct lil bit mistake in your post.
Does that matter when you are riding a supersonic fighter and not a rickshaw, although, not trying to ignore your statement, you might be right. But sir, 12 Km is nothing big, takes 1 minute or so.

Does that matter when you are riding a supersonic fighter and not a rickshaw, although, not trying to ignore your statement, you might be right. But sir, 12 Km is nothing big, takes 1 minute or so.

It matters a lot when Pakistan was on High Alert. Saw A large CAP approaching from Kashmir. Had a Reliable Intelligence India is going to attack Pakistan.

In that 1 minute or so, they were able to launce spice 2000. This is what 1 mint difference makes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom