What's new

Invincible Resolve - Documentary to Honour our Heroes for Operation Swift Retort

Alan Warnes would be in the firing line of the Indians.
He has pointed out the fallacy of Indian's claim of shooting down F16. Apparently, this video is finalised in last few days. We can see Alan at the display recently organised by PAF.

He also confirmed independent from PAF that SU30 was shoot down too.
Indian's humiliations are increasing many folds after today.
Hopefully more to be disclosed tomorrow on the anniversary of 27th Feb.

So
"Invincible Resolve"

On this very day of February, exactly 1 Year ago, the Modi regime challenged Pakistan, the Pakistan Armed Forces, especially the Pakistan Air Force rose up to the occasion and delivered the collective response of the Pakistani people by taking the fight to the aggressor. This documentary tells the story of heroes who were there, who made it all happen.

Ladies & Gentlemen, to honor our heroes, we present you the "Invincible Resolve".

Pakistan Zindabad. :pakistan:

The BEST video on 27/2 .....just superb.

Alan Warnes would be in the firing line of the Indians.
He has pointed out the fallacy of Indian's claim of shooting down F16. Apparently, this video is finalised in last few days. We can see Alan at the display recently organised by PAF.

He also confirmed independent from PAF that SU30 was shoot down too.
Indian's humiliations are increasing many folds after today.
Hopefully more to be disclosed tomorrow on the anniversary of 27th Feb.
Oh is he coming tomorrow for the show ?

@Trailer23 What helmet is this bro ?
Not a JHCMS neither any from Chinese origin as i recall
Yep, it is not a JHMCS & it certainly isn't Chinese.

Its from BAE Systems & is called "Striker" Data Helmet.

Costing about £250,000 Pounds (US$400,100) apiece, the helmets are used on the EF Typhoons.

Here is a good article on it, but you'll have to use the Google Translate option...

striker_p0528491.jpg

http://eurofighter.airpower.at/sensorik-striker.htm

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)

level of confidence of Nouman Ali Khan mashaaAllah . its just like a it was not an uphill task :pakistan:.
Pakistan hamesha Paenda baa.paf zinda bad:smitten:

Yep, it is not a JHMCS & it certainly isn't Chinese.

Its from BAE Systems & is called "Striker" Data Helmet.

Costing about £250,000 Pounds (US$400,100) apiece, the helmets are used on the EF Typhoons.

Here is a good article on it, but you'll have to use the Google Translate option...

striker_p0528491.jpg

http://eurofighter.airpower.at/sensorik-striker.htm

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
bhai from which jet ? f 16 or jf 17?

level of confidence of Nouman Ali Khan mashaaAllah . its just like a it was not an uphill task :pakistan:.
Pakistan hamesha Paenda baa.paf zinda bad:smitten:

bhai from which jet ? f 16 or jf 17?
And that was just Mr Noman Ali Khan, imagine, all of those guys are nothing less than him. We have a highly trained Airforce

bhaiyu can any one take a screen shot of indian targets i thinks its very interesting

Showing the indians drinking wine(typical evil villans), re-enactments of their brigade HQ and capture of Abinandan ruined a otherwise perfect documentry, they should've shown real footage of Abinandan, left out the vine and brigade HQ scenes, apart from that job well done.

Showing the indians drinking wine(typical evil villans), re-enactments of their brigade HQ and capture of Abinandan ruined a otherwise perfect documentry, they should've shown real footage of Abinandan, left out the vine and brigade HQ scenes, apart from that job well done.
They were shown drinking wine not as evil rather showing them celebrating the so-called Balakot strike, and showing Abhi getting thrashed and bloody would be in bad taste, besides there was a purpose in showing the HQ scene.....since we knew who was present there on that day.

Excellent documentary. Loved it.
Pakistan Zindabad

i wet myself and had orgasm ... HELL YEAH this is what i am talking about ... a freaking awesome short docu with excellent post production .... i would had type more but i have it playing on loop ...

Back
Top Bottom