What's new

Invincible Resolve - Documentary to Honour our Heroes for Operation Swift Retort

Did anyone notice two mirages with H4s? Indeed there is a lot in this video to understand.
i think they just filmed it.They are not trying to convey any message here, just my thought. But there are some interesting facts like to SU-30 was shot way before Abhi's Mig21....So SU-30 was shot first by Hassan and then India shot down their own heli that was on the way or back from rescuing the SU30 crew and then came Nando's turn.... @airomerix @Knuckles was the SU-30 shot from the working boundary side?

I am apologizing to everyone in advance before they click 'Play' for what their eyes and ears will have to endure for 8mins. If you're suicidal, 4mins is plenty.

This is the Launching Ceremony of Invincible Resolve.

Did anyone notice two mirages with H4s? Indeed there is a lot in this video to understand.
If you notice the cockpits, those Mirages were CGI.....this is how massive the H-4 actually is.

76620893_983543842010495_9152484602361675776_n.jpg

What is the point of doing pressers and releasing documentaries if you are not going to share some kind of proof of SU-30 Kill? Nobody going to believe Pakistani claim based on the words. Out of professionali if Pakistan claim something, back it up with some kind of data or else dont propagate the claims of SU-30 so that other can Mock PAF later on.

Also missing is the second H-4 video feed? What happened to that? what's the point of holding it back if you've already shared once?

If it is not the right time to release it, then the opportunity will pass and PAF will never be able to gain upper hand in narrative next time

Back
Top Bottom