What's new

Investigative journalist shot dead in Mumbai

I am sorry are you telling me that is how they dealt with the underworld in mumbai in the 90s ?

You do know the difference in bombay's situation back then and today right ?

What you are saying has no real basis .

Check the date first, today is 2011 not the 90's. I know what was the situation in the 90's. That period forced the authorities to bring in good cops. Do you want the same situation to come up again while the cops sleep.

what i said was the simple truth. If you cant accept that, either you are not in India or you are still in Matrix:lol:

Check the date first, today is 2011 not the 90's. I know what was the situation in the 90's. That period forced the authorities to bring in good cops. Do you want the same situation to come up again while the cops sleep.

what i said was the simple truth. If you cant accept that, either you are not in India or you are still in Matrix:lol:

he is the one of the well-known delusional member in PDF, :)

i think india in some way like China, the government officials have too many things attached. some of well established marfia in india and china must have some kind of 'silent' consensus between them. as long as the organization dont challenge or jeopardize the government authority they can 'illegally' operate in their 'territory'``

but killing an investigative jouralist is something can be considered as crossing the 'border'``i dont think the indian government just sits there doing nothing. the event considered as a news will bring very negative image about india's judicial system and its social safety.

Back
Top Bottom