What's new

Investigative journalist shot dead in Mumbai

Philippines now third most dangerous country for journalists

Overall, 13 countries made the list with five or more unsolved journalist deaths from 2001 until the end of 2010.
Iraq, which has sat at the top of the list since the CPJ first compiled it in 2008, had 92 deaths, equating to a rate of 2.921 unsolved media murders per one million residents.
Somalia, with 10 unsolved murders, was next with 1.099, while the Philippines was third with 56 deaths and a rating of 0.609.
The rest of the list included Sri Lanka with nine unpunished media killings, Colombia with 11, Afghanistan with seven, Nepal with six, Mexico with 13, Russia with 16, Pakistan with 14, Bangladesh with five, Brazil with five and India with seven.

allAfrica.com: Africa: 102 Journalists Killed in 2010 - Report

With respects to countries, Pakistan, with 16 deaths, was the most dangerous country in the world to be a journalist.

You dont need to post about other countries as i already know about that. as far as Pakistan is concerned we all know currently its most risky for Journalist since we are in worst conflict zone.

Give me situation about your India .

ISI will be involved in some way!!;)

Because Pakistanis instead of showing concern are trolling on this thread and trying to turn this into a hindu-muslim thing.check a certain lady's posts.

The serial troller on Indian threads will be always there. Its best to avoid comments. (anyway most of them doesnt make any sense and are laughing stuff all of the times)

and regarding the topic, i posted it to show, that no matter whether you are in Afghanistan, Pakistan or India, Journalists and those pursuing facts are never spared. Let alone the bombing of Al-Jazeera by the Americans during the iraq war.........same thing happens in Mexico and many other places around the world. Stop taking everything negatively.

Yea this happened in India, get over it.

There is a difference in the frequency bro . check post no. 22

Because Pakistanis instead of showing concern are trolling on this thread and trying to turn this into a hindu-muslim thing.check a certain lady's posts.

lolzz leave hindu vs muslim thingy.

just post and give us insight on the case.

You dont need to post about other countries as i already know about that. as far as Pakistan is concerned we all know currently its most risky for Journalist since we are in worst conflict zone.

why every time crying for same thing

This mess is created by you so its your duty to clean it up

ISI will be involved in some way!!;)

you never see indians trolling like this on pakistani threads when a bomb blast takes place every second day or a journalists is murdered or when two innocent boys are brutally beaten to death or when an innocent boy is shot dead by the rangers in karachi. Check all those thread and you will never find indians posting things like this or that certain lady's posts but when something like this happens in india like a journo's murder they even try to score points here trying to make it look like a hindu -muslim thing , trying to bring in ISI , winking and making fun instead of showing any real concern.

This is the difference between us and them and it is visible to any member on this forum who is not blind. Indians do troll on this forum but never on threads in which such unfortunate incidents are being discussed.

lolzz leave hindu vs muslim thingy.

just post and give us insight on the case.

We know as much as you know right now , the investigation is on going , we will both have to wait .

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

The first article has the situation of india as well .

What mafia?? they will not bite the hands that feed them. Ofcourse they will catch some random person without any address as they are plenty in mumbai and frame him. Case closed and no questions asked.

We really need good intelligence and good cops in mumbai.

yeh thats the same throughout subcontinent and same behaviour of police

What mafia?? they will not bite the hands that feed them. Ofcourse they will catch some random person without any address as they are plenty in mumbai and frame him. Case closed and no questions asked.

We really need good intelligence and good cops in mumbai.

I am sorry are you telling me that is how they dealt with the underworld in mumbai in the 90s ?

You do know the difference in bombay's situation back then and today right ?

What you are saying has no real basis .

you never see indians trolling like this on pakistani threads when a bomb blast takes place every second day or a journalists is murdered or when two innocent boys are brutally beaten to death or when an innocent boy is shot dead by the rangers in karachi. Check all those thread and you will never find indians posting things like this or that certain lady's posts but when something like this happens in india like a journo's murder they even try to score points here trying to make it look like a hindu -muslim thing , trying to bring in ISI , winking and making fun instead of showing any real concern.

This is the difference between us and them and it is visible to any member on this forum who is not blind. Indians do troll on this forum but never on threads in which such unfortunate incidents are being discussed.
we bring ISI into this. Just turn on a TV set if you have and watch the news channels for a week and you will get the idea that what ever happens in the world and is remotely related to terrorism, pakistan is always brought in . Change the global mindset then

Back
Top Bottom