What's new

Investigation into massacre against Kurds dismissed by Turkish army

@Bahoz, so you are talking about ECHR, a Institution where all memebers of Council of Europe are associated, which recognises pkk as a Terror Organisation.

In other words your only listening to ECHR if it comes to a decision against Turkey but you ignore the fact that pkk is recognized as a Terror Organisation by all European Institutions.

Do you have something to say about this?

Last edited:
@Bahoz
Here. Three cases where Turkey. I find it funny that you are doubting me since you posted in my topic. This was your post in the topic:

Nov 14, 2013. It is not well mannered to lie.

ECHR: Turkey killed 38 civilians, not PKK | Pakistan Defence

How did you conclude that, i read your posts in that thread. ;)

1) Did not do any military investigation to the killing of civilians. The court found their investigation to be very weak.

and/or

2) Lied abot certain facts that were later investigated with the aid of eye witness statement and statement from various organisations. The court found that the Turkish authorities were not able to give a satisfying statement of what had really happaned

http://hudoc.echr.coe.int/sites/eng/pages/search.aspx?i=001-128036#{"itemid":["001-128036"]}

http://hudoc.echr.coe.int/sites/eng/Pages/search.aspx#{"fulltext":["kurdish military"],"sort":["kpdate Descending"],"languageisocode":["ENG"],"respondent":["TUR"],"documentcollectionid2":["JUDGMENTS"],"itemid":["001-118569"]}

METIN v. TURKEY / ECHR

EUROPE - European court fines Turkey 331,000 euros in case into killing of five by soldiers

Turkey Found Guilty of “Bombarding Kuşkonar Village” in 1994 - Bianet

Do you really expect me to read hundred of pages..... :o: Just quote the part of your source which backs your accusations and give the link to the source under the quote so we can verify it.

@Bahoz, so you are talking about ECHR, a Institution where all memebers of Council of Europe are associated, which recognises pkk as a Terror Organisation.

In other words your only listening to ECHR if it comes to a decision against Turkey but you ignore the fact that pkk is recognized as a Terror Organisation by all European Institutions.

Do you have something to say about this?

Well you see, we are not talking about PKK.

Yes, the four times repetetion was on purpose since it is almost impossible for you to debate without mentioning PKK.

Open a new topic and we can discuss the PKK. Why do you feel the need to bring PKK into this topic which is about massacres committed by turkey?

@Bahoz

How did you conclude that, i read your posts in that thread. ;)

Do you really expect me to read hundred of pages..... :o: Just quote the part of your source which backs your accusations and give the link to the source under the quote so we can verify it.

Well, if you want to be a stubborn, lazy and self contradictive lier you can just go ahead and read the Hurriyet link I sent you. Why you are such a vivid reader when it comes to anti-Kurdish topics but not so vivid a reader when it comes to turkish massacres... that must remain a mystery :)

Yes, the four times repetetion was on purpose since it is almost impossible for you to debate without mentioning PKK.
Open a new topic and we can discuss the PKK. Why do you feel the need to bring PKK into this topic which is about massacres committed by turkey?
So, no answer, not really surprising.

Well, if you want to be a stubborn, lazy and self contradictive lier you can just go ahead and read the Hurriyet link I sent you. Why you are such a vivid reader when it comes to anti-Kurdish topics but not so vivid a reader when it comes to turkish massacres... that must remain a mystery :)

You are really tiring, i can tell you you are stubborn, lazyi and lier..... i can add more insults if you like..

"
European court fines Turkey 331,000 euros in case into killing of five by soldiers"

What is the relation between this and and Uludere. :hitwall:

You like to ruin my time on purpose don't you..... well, i have better things to do than talking to a PKK supporter in the weekend. Take care.

It is not well mannered to lie.

You added myself it to your propaganda ? And now you are going to suggest i'm a liar everyone in your thread with again baseless accusations.... :) Why i am not surprised. :)

So, no answer, not really surprising.

He just wants to waste our time.

Me when turks and kurds fight, i'am:pop:
Me when you post a idiotic comment once again.

facepalm.jpg

@Sinan No wonder you do not see the relation. You simply refuse to see the relation between very very simple things that I have pointed out in 2 different topics and in dozens of posts now. You playing stupid and deliberately ignoring very simple and factual happenings might work in your own lille facist and racist world. But I am pretty sure that any sane person can draw a very clear line between the lies of the turkish terror state in its killing of civilians.

@Sinan No wonder you do not see the relation. You simply refuse to see the relation between very very simple things that I have pointed out in 2 different topics and in dozens of posts now. You playing stupid and deliberately ignoring very simple and factual happenings might work in your own lille facist and racist world. But I am pretty sure that any sane person can draw a very clear line between the lies of the turkish terror state in its killing of civilians.

Ahhhhhh, yeah ıf you are going to accuse ......back it with facts and sources. Just don't post irrelevant stuff.

But on a second think what can we expect from a terrorist supporter ?

Ahhhhhh, yeah ıf you are going to accuse ......back it with facts and sources. Just don't post irrelevant stuff.

But on a second think what can we expect from a terrorist supporter ?

the turkish terror state is nourished by the support of apoligists like you

A person would take that Kurdish guy seriously if he didn't support PKK terrorists. You can't be a terrorists supporter and call for justice at the same time. That's with all due respect to Kurds.

A person would take that Kurdish guy seriously if he didn't support PKK terrorists. You can't be a terrorists supporter and call for justice at the same time. That's with all due respect to Kurds.

Please do not speak about stuff you have no clue about just to lick up to the racist turks on this board and their turkish terror state. Majority of Kurds regard PKK as their political party and the ones to represent them. If you do not take PKK seriously, you do not take Kurds seriously at all. There is no grey zone here. So if you do not respect PKK, you do not respect Kurds.

Look at this map. The purple/red area to the east are Kurdish areas won by PKK political party during elections. Very clear indicator that majority of Kurds support PKK. Look at the map and ask yourself whether it is wise to take people who support PKK seriously or not.

350px-29MartIlGenelMeclisi.png

Anyways, you guys have a tendency to turn this into something personal. This is not about me as a person.

A stateless clown should just shut up when it comes to state affairs.

Actually, just keep support your beloved terror turkish state. It will just further strengthen the Kurdish freedom struggle.

Back
Top Bottom