What's new

Intruder aircraft will be shot down: IAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarK-LorD

BANNED
Reaction score
Intruder aircraft will be shot down: IAF.

If any enemy aircraft violates India's air sovereignty, it will meet the same fate as Pakistan Navy's Atlantic patrol aircraft that was shot down in 1999.

This was stated by Indian Air Force Vice-Chief designate Air Marshal K.K. Nohwar said here on Wednesday.

“Let me assure you, if any of our neighbours tries to intrude into our air space, it will meet the same fate as met the Atlantic in the Rann of Kutch,” he said.

In 1999, MiG-21s of the IAF shot down the Atlantic after they failed to force it to land at an Indian base. Disobeying instructions from the MiG pilots, the Atlantic maneuvered to escape from them and was shot down by a heat-seeking air-to-air missile.

Air Marshal Nohwar, currently the Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief (AoC-in-C) of the Eastern Air Command, said: “Between two nations, there is always a posture that is maintained.”

“The military is prepared to ensure that there is no violation of its territory. Every country has the right to defend its own territory,” he said.

He will take over as the Vice-Chief of the Air Staff on August 1.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article2300058.ece

kargilvictory.jpg

Any indian aircraft that violate our airspace - this is the fate that will await you.

Or he might be made guest of honor her e in Pakistan.:D

nachiketa.jpg

After his aircraft is shot down, he will receive Pakistani hospitality - tea and biscuits - and a friendly interrogation - about the base he took off from.

Their aircraft have met the same fate peace time or wartime ..............

Cobras-Draw-First-Blood-large.jpg

kargilvictory.jpg

Any indian aircraft that violate our airspace - this is the fate that will await you.

MiG-21_HUD_Pakistan_Atlantique_kill.jpg

UT0004850.jpg

A group of Pakistan-based foreign military attaches in Badin August 12 inspect the site where a Pakistan naval plane crashed after being shot down by Indian jet fighters. Pakistan took the attaches to the site of the August 10 crash to try to prove its claim the plane was shot down in Pakistani territory.

Babur's cause was just - he was teaching indian savages about civilization, my Clan heard the truth.

Our rewards were earned by our Martial prowess.

What rewards are you talking about? I dont see any rewards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our metaphorical sword - is the protection we provide to the weak and defenseless - we have a tradition that if someone seeks sanctuary in one of our houses or in our Mosque or our Sufi's shrine - and their cause is just - then the entire clan must defend that person on pain of our lives, I remember an incident when a girl of a powerful guy ran away from home, and claimed sanctuary in our shrine, the entire clan - was willing to go to any lengths to defend the girl, this action allowed the girl to marry her beloved.

I repeat my previous reply you are still far away from civilization!

Clan , Martial prowess, Babur , jaat sword... what is this guy! Is this 21st century or middle age?

Is he OK? :undecided:

As if Pakistan ever violated AirSpace (Except for the Naval drone in early 2000s).
Same fate :D

Barking dogs seldom bite.
:azn::whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did vice chief said this?after all stealth choppers are not coming to intrude us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom