What's new

Interpol issues Red Corner Notice against Hafeez Saeeed and Zaki oor Rahman Lakhvi

Such antics from India will make them and their followers angry,Pakistani public sympathy in their favor,and further increase their support for Kashmiri freedom fighters.

Evil Indians tormenting the benign Pakistani 'social workers'!!!

Now, will Pakistan act as a mature and responsible state and honour the red corner notice?
We are honorable state therefore we would protect our citizens and not arrest them just to statisfy Indian ego.

Are other Countries bound to respect " Interpol Red Corner Notices " ?

If so, then, Would these Gentlemen will be detained in Saudi Arabia, in case they decide to perform Hajj. ?

Or pilgrims are given immunities in this regard ?

Such antics from India will make them and their followers angry,Pakistani public sympathy in their favor,and further increase their support for Kashmiri freedom fighters.

Do you think any of this would make a difference to India ?

Do you think any of this would make a difference to India ?
Yeah,a surge in Kashmiri uprising will effect India I guess. All because India bought more sympathies for Saeed and Lakhvi.

Yeah,a surge in Kashmiri uprising will effect India I guess. All because India bought more sympathies for Saeed and Lakhvi.
Wouldn't getting 'Red Corner Notices' issued against the persons creating terrorism in Pakistan, is a better and fair option ?

Are other Countries bound to respect " Interpol Red Corner Notices " ?

If so, then, Would these Gentlemen will be detained in Saudi Arabia, in case they decide to perform Hajj. ?

Or pilgrims are given immunities in this regard ?
Yes thats the beauty of Red corner notice. Once he gets out of the country he can be caught

We are honorable state therefore we would protect our citizens and not arrest them just to statisfy Indian ego.

And surely those terro....I mean "Social workers" are honorable citizens of Pakistani state.

Back
Top Bottom