What's new

internet in pak

Telenor or Warid but using mobile internet is like torturing yourself.. :hitwall:

Can you make internet voice calling via skype/viber/line/tango by using mobile internet etc Or connection is too slow for it ?

why they don't introduce 3g internet when other countries are enjoying 4g internet on 4g smart phones. What is the use of having apple iphone or galasy note 3 in Pakistan without 3g internet? :D

Letze mal Sie hat gesagt, sie sind flussing in Deutsh.
Never said that bro :angel:

The management just gave me German flags for whatever reason I dont know :unsure:

Oh! Yes I did "try" German using a CD...didnt get far but I managed to pick up some words....but not make sentences...I have butchered a few languages like that...learning words from CD, friends ... :angel:

I Will Be Staying In Pak for Few months starting From next Month Since em injured so i will be spending most of my time inside and best option is to use internet and i hear their is a lot of complains about websitese and speed cz Many websites getting blocked
so any suggestion which have good connection speed

Try wateen if you want wireless but you will have to see whether their signal coverage is good in your area. You can check details on their website Wateen - Best Broadband in Pakistan or help line: 111-928-336

Otherwise, PTCL is best wired DSL available with widest coverage (almost all over the country) and good speed. Their customer service though is a headache.

I use Wateen .... and quit satisfied with it ...

Me too at Wateen since 3 years now. Works like a charm, and its backed with one of the best customer service available in Pakistan..

@Jazzbot @M-48 @Alpha1
No I was asking whats the main difference between wingle and cloud
and Does wingle have built in wifi so i can connect my other devices with that

wateen has speed of 2mb My cellphone has speed of 50 mb =)))

whats the fair usage policy on download limit of ptcl broadband? 300gb?

Back
Top Bottom