What's new

International media conspiracy to defame Bangladesh as next Taliban country

Well nowhere in the us constitution it's written In God we trust, it's the official moto of USA and they use it because it has historic significance in USA civil war, has nothing to do with religion.

So you want to enact blasphemy law for all religion, buddy every chance is that you will be first to victim of the very law considering you anti Hindu diatribe. In fact most of you guys probably can't breath probably without using racial slur against Hindus. Didn't one of your opposition say hasina look like a Hindu god or something.

And what if tomorrow I create a religion which takes offence at fornication, will you guys be blasphemers if reproduce? If people start killing people for not believing every mumbo zumbo of religion, population control surely gonna work better.

And anyway I'm not against any of these 13 points, if any nut job try to enact such laws in India I will fight them tooth and nail, but in case of bd I do think they should stop pretending what they are not and embrace their roots.

So not false, merely biased. Sounds like fair play to me - better to join the game as a player rather than destroy the board, yes?

Calling a normal devout Muslim who goes to mosque, says prayers 5 times a day, keeps a beard and wears a cap, a radical Muslim or a hard-liner Muslim is false. Also, calling them Islamist is false, as most of them do not believe in political Islam and are simply protesting (exercising their democratic right) the atheist anti-Islam festival that went on with the name of Shahbag movement in the capital aided and supported by the current govt. in power.

Calling a normal devout Muslim who goes to mosque, says prayers 5 times a day, keeps a beard and wears a cap, a radical Muslim or a hard-liner Muslim is false. Also, calling them Islamist is false, as most of them do not believe in political Islam and are simply protesting (exercising their democratic right) the atheist anti-Islam festival that went on with the name of Shahbag movement in the capital aided and supported by the current govt. in power.

Calling the present movement as an Islamist movement is as much wrong as calling the Shahbag square protests as an atheist festival. I don't think all of those hundreds of thousands of people who took part in that were atheists. Even if they were you are in no position to ascertain that.

Calling the present movement as an Islamist movement is as much wrong as calling the Shahbag square protests as an atheist festival. I don't think all of those hundreds of thousands of people who took part in that were atheists. Even if they were you are in no position to ascertain that.

hundreds of thousands of passerby maybe, i doubt that many people joined the revolution :lol:

Perhaps they were not all atheists, punishing war criminals in a fair unbiased trial is a popular issue, so this issue has a lot of support in Bangladesh, attracting many normal people. But the people AL used to organize this Shahbag circus was a gang of Atheist bloggers, so that tainted this whole so called "movement", not to mention the Kangaroo court where the trial (under this dictatorial AL regime manipulating the court) is taking place and its bias was criticized by UN, HRW etc.

Now, understand one thing, I am a poster here in PDF and I can operate with some room for error. While these so called professional reporters working for BBC, AP, AFP, DPA, Reuters etc. do not have that luxury to operate with this kind of room for error. Because of their appointed positions, they must adhere to the strictest professional standards and present a balanced, fair and accurate picture of events to the global audience because they are paid for this responsibility by these news orgs.

cross posted:

BBC News - Bangladesh Islamists rally against bloggers

Above report created by Anbarasan Ethirajan, an Indian reporter working for BBC living in Bangladesh:

_52899054_bangladeshrantpic.jpg

BD has stood out as a Muslim nation untouched by "terrorist" activities. For some years now we have noted efforts by WCC - India to color BD as a Muslim extremist nation. British Intel and RAW have been caught red handed several times in this effort. Bhola expedition of British Intel, for instance. And RAW's local assets work in collusion. The reports above exposes the seriousness of their effort through international media- which they control.

Why would they try to brand Bangladesh as a terrorist/extremist-infested nation?

Why would they try to brand Bangladesh as a terrorist/extremist-infested nation?

The Indo-Awami nexus did it successfully after MUA/FUA take over to get the West on their side and get AL back in power, so AL could keep "terrorist sympathizer" BNP-Jamaat alliance out of power. They are at it again to get the same end result.

I believe it is all going to another level. Its not only Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan or any other Muslim country in the world. What i believe is its going to the old times of Crescent and Crusade war. Where crusaders are trying with all they have to win this war and we being Muslims are still on our mission and old heritage of betraying our own people. Even the media in all the Muslim countries are completely controlled by Zionist and Crusaders. Everybody is concerned about what Taliban will do but nobody even talks about what USA has already done to this world and we being Muslims should be shameful that we all are silent on this. Nobody talks talks about the civilian casualties suffered by Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan because of this US initiated war. My brother Bangladesh is still lucky enough that it is not under US influence in a way that Pakistan Afghanistan and Iraq is, i will say this to all my Bengali brothers that it would be way better to handover the country to Taliban rather than giving it to USA. Fight till your last but save your country from this US imposed democracy, policies and Capitalism.

The Indo-Awami nexus did it successfully after MUA/FUA take over to get the West on their side and get AL back in power, so AL could keep "terrorist sympathizer" BNP-Jamaat alliance out of power. They are at it again to get the same end result.
Same west which helped Pak Army while India helped attain your freedom. Remember,US Seventh Fleet.

Now west is against you because of your relations with China. Don't put all blames on India.

There are other nations and their interests at play.

Did he report anything false? He is most probably a Sri Lankan Tamil.

Not exactly false.

But incomplete information.

See here:
Blogger murdered
In February, blogger Ahmed Rajib Haider was killed outside his home amid tensions over a tribunal judging war crimes committed during the 1971 independence war.

Mr Haider was among a group of bloggers who had called for the execution of Islamist leaders for crimes committed in the 1971 war. Abdul Kader Mullah, leader of the main Islamist party, Jamaat-e-Islami, was jailed for life weeks before.

What he didn't report was that Rajib did clearly write derogatory articles about God and Prophet Muhammad. He is a self-confessed apostate as well.

What ticked the Islamists off was that after his murder, he was given a full Islamic burial. And Hasina visited that person's family home as well. This suggested that he was an AL loyalist, much like other anti-Islam bloggers like him present at Shahbag.

There's ample evidence of him being anti-Islam (not only anti-Jamaat) out there. This is already a known fact in Bangladesh. I don't understand why they did not report these critical aspects. It is their job as international correspondents to give the complete story, not an incomplete one.

I believe it is all going to another level. Its not only Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan or any other Muslim country in the world. What i believe is its going to the old times of Crescent and Crusade war. Where crusaders are trying with all they have to win this war and we being Muslims are still on our mission and old heritage of betraying our own people. Even the media in all the Muslim countries are completely controlled by Zionist and Crusaders. Everybody is concerned about what Taliban will do but nobody even talks about what USA has already done to this world and we being Muslims should be shameful that we all are silent on this. Nobody talks talks about the civilian casualties suffered by Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan because of this US initiated war. My brother Bangladesh is still lucky enough that it is not under US influence in a way that Pakistan Afghanistan and Iraq is, i will say this to all my Bengali brothers that it would be way better to handover the country to Taliban rather than giving it to USA. Fight till your last but save your country from this US imposed democracy, policies and Capitalism.

Says the guy sitting in Australia, Oh the irony! Why the hell are you leaching off benefits in a democratic, capitalist country, migrate to Saudi ASAP

We generally have good relations with the USA and the West. It is just some trouble makers in Bangladesh.

And be like Taliban? Fighting 24/7 against imaginary opponents? No thanks, we have a life.

Back
Top Bottom