What's new

International media conspiracy to defame Bangladesh as next Taliban country

When did I say there is anything wrong in being Islamist? Its the OP who seems to have taken offence at the usage of words like Islamists and Hard liner muslims, isn't that what this thread is about? Apparently its a global conspiracy:lol:

And about that thread which you edited, I never used the word "Islamist", I quoted the source and used (Islamic Scholars). There is a difference.

Well, the article's original title did mention the name of the party calling for it, not Islamist.

Anyhow, the issue of Jamaat and its role during the 71' War is a very complicated matter. And unfortunately, made even more complicated with the mishap at Shahbag.

The legitimacy of faith should not have anything to do with the tribunal in the first place.

We should outsmart indian move that sponsored hijacking Bangladesh independence from majority Bangladeshis and imposed indian branded "secularism".

If you get subjugated so easily to what is "imposed" then no other way to describe you...I could use harsher language but "spineless" will do.

Name a country where that is done. As you cannot take out religion / faith from a man, you cannot isolate that from the society also.

you were warned and you did'nt listen.
every religion is good but running country on the basis of millenia old holy texts in todays world will not gonna work.
you've example in front of you.i don't wanna tell you names of the country's who went relegious way and got doomed

you were warned and you did'nt listen.
every religion is good but running country on the basis of millenia old holy texts in todays world will not gonna work.
you've example in front of you.i don't wanna tell you names of the country's who went relegious way and got doomed

:P oh that comment is coming from an Indian?

Name a country where that is done. As you cannot take out religion / faith from a man, you cannot isolate that from the society also.

Pope can interfere in international political issues but a Muslim scholar cant.

:P oh that comment is coming from an Indian?

Pope can interfere in international political issues but a Muslim scholar cant.

sorry i didn't get what ya want to say.
but yeah anything can come from an indian given that india has 1.2 billion people and 20 or something languages and different ethnicities.
any problem???

sorry i didn't get what ya want to say.
but yeah anything can come from an indian given that india has 1.2 billion people and 20 or something languages and different ethnicities.
any problem???

You forgot Hindu (Brahmonic) religion.

You forgot Hindu (Brahmonic) religion.

oh! you are talking about that relegion in which people wear lungi and chant some sh8t in sanskrit.
umm... that religion is not hindu :P
and i don't give a damn to tsimalsi(t silent) or yindu or jesus.
i just said a simple thing.you gonna bring religion in your politics then you are doomed.
i know it's hard for you to understand.this is a common problem in indian subcontinent.
hardware structure is all same but the operating system installed is different.

oh! you are talking about that relegion in which people wear lungi and chant some sh8t in sanskrit.
umm... that religion is not hindu :P
and i don't give a damn to tsimalsi(t silent) or yindu or jesus.
i just said a simple thing.you gonna bring religion in your politics then you are doomed.
i know it's hard for you to understand.this is a common problem in indian subcontinent.
hardware structure is all same but the operating system installed is different.

:lol:i can't take a guy who calls himself angel dude, seriously....you a bender bro? nothing against bender...just sayin!

:lol:i can't take a guy who calls himself angel dude, seriously....you a bender bro? nothing against bender...just sayin!
an·gel
/ˈānjəl/
Noun
A spiritual being believed to act as an attendant, agent, or messenger of God, conventionally represented in human form with wings

i don't know why people think that a angel is always an naked women with wings.
lucifer is also an angel.
so my name has got nothing to do with gender bender mangas.:P
iam an angel and a dude at the same time

Damn. Another Conspiracy.

What's the truth then ?

to put things into perspective, here's the demands by bd silent majority.

The 13 points of the Islamist group:

May the force be with you, silent majority of bangladesh.

1. Restore the phrase ‘Complete faith and trust in the Almighty Allah’ in the constitution and repeal all the laws contrary to the holy Quran and Sunnah. What is the problem ? For the last 35 years, it was there in our constitution. Even in the American constitution it is there, "We trust on God ". What is inching you ???

2. Pass a law in parliament keeping a provision of the maximum punishment of death sentence to prevent defaming Allah, Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) and Islam and smear campaigns against Muslims. What is the problem ? If it is done no body will dare to defame any religion and yes provision should be made it should noly Islam but other religion also.

3. Take measures for stringent punishment against self-declared atheists and bloggers, led the so-called Shahbagh movement, and anti-Islamists who made derogatory remarks against the Prophet. What is the harm ?

4. Stop infiltration of all alien-culture, including shamelessness in the name of individual’s freedom of expression, ant-social activities, adultery, free mixing of male and female and candle lighting. This is very much required in our country otherwise Labong will eat up everything. Only thing about free mixing of male and female here we should be liberal. Candle lighting is not our tradition.

5. Make Islamic education mandatory from primary to higher secondary levels canceling the anti-Islamic women policy and anti-religion education policy. Just impose one subject may be in the form of "Diniate". It should be applicable to other religion also.

6. Officially declare Qadianis (Ahmadiyyas) as non-Muslim and stop their propaganda and all conspiratorial ill-moves. Not agreed.

7. Stop setting up sculptures at intersections, schools, colleges and universities across the country. So far so good so next time stop all these things. Since 1947 there is hardly any statue in our country. We are like that. Nothing knew !!!

8. Lift restriction on saying payers in all mosques across the country, including Baitul Mukarram National Mosque, without any hassle and remove obstacles to carrying out religious activities. Recently this has been imposed by the the Awami Govt.

9. Stop evil efforts to spread hatred in the mind of young generation regarding Islam through the misrepresentation of religious dresses and cultures in the media. Very very valid point. Good .

10. Stop anti-Islam activities by NGOs across the country, including in the Chittagong Hill Tracts, and evil attempts of Christian missionaries for conversion. This is very much required not only in Bangladesh but India also.

11. Stop attacks, mass killing, oppression and indiscriminate shooting on Alem-Ulama, devout followers of the Prophet and towhidi janata (revolutionary people). Stop all these things immediately.

12. Stop threatening teachers and students of Qawmi madrasas, Islamic scholars, imams and khatibs and conspiracies against them. Good point.

13. Free immediately all the arrested Islamic scholars, madrasa students and towhidi janata and withdraw all false cases filed against them, compensate the victims and bring the assailants to justice. What is the harm ???

So, you see I have accepted all the 13 points . What is the problem ? Have we gone back to 12/13 century ? These all are bulshit. Folowers of Labong !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom