What's new

International media conspiracy to defame Bangladesh as next Taliban country

From the other thread

Does anyone else see the irony/hypocrisy here? On one hand he's displaying perfect Talibani mentality, on the other hand opening threads like this one. As Roy said before fox in sheep skin, closet taliban!

Indeed this closet talibans are the worst breed!! especially the one who are living in west but still posses taliban mentality!!! and then they wonder why they get branded as islamic terrorists... :cheesy:

Mark my words: BD will emerge as the powerhouse of Islamic revolution in this region. Insha-Allah. That is why the Brahmonic resurgence and the Buddhist exclusives are scared of us.

Mark my words: BD will emerge as the powerhouse of Islamic revolution in this region. Insha-Allah. That is why the Brahmonic resurgence and the Buddhist exclusives are scared of us.

@ After seeing the central gathering of Hefazet-e-Islam at Dhaka and other places of Bangladesh I am now fully convince that they have the capability to do so. If we see in the history it needs only 10 to 15 % of the society to do a revolution. But what I gauge the revolution in Bangladesh will be silent. It is just a matter of time.

@ People should not under estimate the "Mullah's" of "Hefazet-e-Islam. They are now-a-days well educated atleat thousand times then the " Gono Jagoron Monchu".

rest of the world only fears islamic terrorism... as long as you keep your "islamic powerhouse" thingy within your country boundaries; nobody else will give a **** about it...

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

rest of the world only fears islamic terrorism... as long as you keep your "islamic powerhouse" thingy within your country boundaries; nobody else will give a **** about it...

Islam is dynamic and always overflows into areas of inequality, injustice and mayhem.

What is itching you? You are a Low Cast.

Ignore Indian posters. The world does not revolve around what Indians think.

What conspiracy- Doesn't taliban mean "Student"! where is the defamation there?

I know one CNN reporter. She is not much different than these two guys. She is based in Atlanta.

These folks tend to be in nose deep in Western liberalism.

I know one CNN reporter. She is not much different than these two guys. She is based in Atlanta.

These folks tend to be in nose deep in Western liberalism.

cnn is too liberal, try wall street journal or fox news. I follow right wing media more than left wing crap.

So its clear now there is no global conspiracy, just reporting on islamist movements in BD, sometimes with the kind of bias / ignorance the west seems to have for third world countries.

Using the counter-accusation of conspiracy to deny the islamist movements in BD is just dishonest.

Back
Top Bottom