What's new

International media conspiracy to defame Bangladesh as next Taliban country

Fox News does not hide its bias you can see what it stands for.

Its the liberal outlets you gotta watch out for, these guys are sneaky, slimy SOBs to say the least. They follow liberalism like a religion.

Check this out:https://www.youtube.com/user/MuhaddithDotOrg/videos?flow=grid&view=1
Watch the playlist for Islamophobia for Dummies and you'll see how much they lie.I care more about facts than agendas.Did you know they blamed muslims for the Norway shooting before any information about the shooter came out?Did you know.Do you know that Fox News denies Global Warming and Climate Change?Facts matter more than ideology.

I have worked with Bangladeshi media in the past, and i have a fairly good idea on who marketed the shahbag movement....don't you think his name would mysteriously appear in the anti corruption list if awami league leaves power? its politics, nothing personal:lol:

Check this out:https://www.youtube.com/user/MuhaddithDotOrg/videos?flow=grid&view=1
Watch the playlist for Islamophobia for Dummies and you'll see how much they lie.I care more about facts than agendas.Did you know they blamed muslims for the Norway shooting before any information about the shooter came out?Did you know.Do you know that Fox News denies Global Warming and Climate Change?Facts matter more than ideology.

You need islamophobia in the public to justify a few wars in the middle east. I am only going to take the American sides in their wars because we have a lot of trade with them, their organizations provide us loans to develop and millions of dollars of foreign aid.

Global warming and climate change are a liberal myth, no hard evidence have been there yet. I totally agree with fox news here.

I have worked with Bangladeshi media in the past, and i have a fairly good idea on who marketed the shahbag movement....don't you think his name would mysteriously appear in the anti corruption list if awami league leaves power? its politics, nothing personal:lol:

You need islamophobia in the public to justify a few wars in the middle east. I am only going to take the American sides in their wars because we have a lot of trade with them, their organizations provide us loans to develop and millions of dollars of foreign aid.

Global warming and climate change are a liberal myth, no hard evidence have been there yet. I totally agree with fox news here.

You don't believe in evolution,do you?

Fox news is no angel, however its not forked tongued like the liberal outlets. It caters to right wing white people, they make no bones about it. There is a reason why NY Times is on life support, and not Wall Street Journal. Informed folks are literally not buying their ( NY Times) BS anymore.

Fox news is no angel, however its not forked tongued like the liberal outlets. It caters to right wing white people, they make no bones about it. There is a reason why NY Times is on life support, and not Wall Street Journal. Informed folks are literally not buying their ( NY Times) BS anymore.

Washington post is also in the shitter as well:lol:, where bloomberg is making a killing...go figure

I would call this report unbiased. Note it is not written by a Bangladeshi or Indian. No where does the article mention "Islamist" or "Hardliner Muslims", but describes them as pro-Islamic. That is an accurate description for Hefazat e Islam.

About RMG business being affected, that is worrying news. HeI and BNP led alliance need to consider vital national interest and minimizing the effect of the unrest on national economy and business. Perhaps the schedule of the shutdowns can be changed after discussing with exporters associations, so it does not affect buyers visits to factories.

What world are you living in. people will call a rock a rock, as they see it. Not everything in this world is some kind of Indian conspiracy as you claim in this thread. The whole world is reporting on the crimes of these Islamists, just Google "Bangladesh" and "Islamists", and see the results from all over the world.

Honk Kong has an article published: Bangladesh shuts up bloggers to ‘appease Islamists’

Xinhua (another Chinese media) has one titled: Bangladesh Islamists rally to demand action against Atheist Bloggers

Now dont tell me China and Honk Kong is controlled by India, because judging by the crap propaganda that keeps getting posted in this section, I wont even be surprised if you start claiming so...

Wow, aazidane, I did not know you agree with global warming deniers and fox news. Right wing propaganda is not news. Rupert Murdoch sucks big time.

What world are you living in. people will call a rock a rock, as they see it. Not everything in this world is some kind of Indian conspiracy as you claim in this thread. The whole world is reporting on the crimes of these Islamists, just Google "Bangladesh" and "Islamists", and see the results from all over the world.

Honk Kong has an article published: Bangladesh shuts up bloggers to ‘appease Islamists’

Xinhua (another Chinese media) has one titled: Bangladesh Islamists rally to demand action against Atheist Bloggers

Now dont tell me China and Honk Kong is controlled by India, because judging by the crap propaganda that keeps getting posted in this section, I wont even be surprised if you start claiming so...

Here are the two news items:

Bangladeshi Islamists rally to demand action against atheist bloggers - Xinhua | English.news.cn

The source is Xinhua/Shariful Islam, the guy must be an idiot to call Hefazat-e-Islam, Islamists. Jamaat are bona fide moderate Islamists, but they are not hardliners or extremists. Banned Hizb-ut-Tahrir, who want to establish Khilafat, is another example of Islamists.

Bangladesh shuts up bloggers to ‘appease Islamists’ - The Standard

Bangladesh has widened a crackdown on allegedly blasphemous blogs after a threat by Islamists to march to the capital demanding the prosecution of atheist bloggers, an official said.
The telecommunications regulator ordered two leading internet sites to remove hundreds of posts by seven bloggers whose writings it said offended Muslims, according to its assistant director Rahman Khan.
“These writings have defamed Islam and the Prophet Mohammed. The two sites –
Somewhereinblog.net and Amarblog.com – have removed most of the posts,'' Khan told AFP.
Khan said the regulator was scrutinizing other sites to identify and erase “blasphemous blogs’’ in an attempt to ensure religious harmony in the mainly Muslim nation.
The move comes after Islamic groups and clerics, who have staged a series of deadly protests against atheist bloggers in recent weeks, threatened to march en masse to Dhaka on April 6 unless the bloggers are prosecuted.
Blogger Asif Mohiuddin said 120 of his posts had been erased from Somewhereinblog.net. “The government is targeting the bloggers to appease the Islamists,’’ Mohiuddin, who identifies himself as a militant atheist, told AFP.
Mohiuddin, who was critically injured in a machete attack by suspected Islamists in January, said he was interrogated by detectives this week about his writings.
“It's a serious attack on freedom of speech,’’ he said.

Its obvious what is going on, pro-Islamic Muslim clerics, Mullah's and devout Muslim general population who are members of Hefazat-e-Islam are upset with this atheist blogger infested Shahbag circus supported and backed by Awami League govt. Awami League govt. is now very afraid of warning from HeI and are acting to curb the atheist blogger's anti-Islam activities. The atheist bloggers, many of whom are of Hindu origin, are now indiscriminately calling all Muslims in Bangladesh, who oppose them, as Islamists. Only groups such as Jamaat, Hizbut Tahrir etc. who believe in some form of political Islam, can be called Islamists. Not HeI, as far as I know, they do not believe in political Islam.

If Chinese media is falling for this nonsense, based on biased Bangladeshi sources/reporters, then it does not make these reports any more correct than the false news reports in Western media I and others posted earlier.

Wow, aazidane, I did not know you agree with global warming deniers and fox news. Right wing propaganda is not news. Rupert Murdoch sucks big time.

;)i will start admitting global warming when western nations decide to share their gdp with the third world.

;)i will start admitting global warming when western nations decide to share their gdp with the third world.

Its a dog eat dog world, no one shares anything with anyone, unless they are forced to.

If you trust my judgement, please try to read up more on the issue, Global Warming is real as far as I can tell:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming

Back
Top Bottom