What's new

'International conspiracy' derailed India's indigenous space project: Former ISRO scientist

Perhaps if you spent less time in fantacising about long gone dessert dweller Gaddafi and pointing fingers at others and more on your clockless processor or whaever that shit is you could make some good use of your anyway worthless life. :)

perhaps if you spend less time celebrating the traditional social/economic system that stresses on non-innovative-ness and pro-wage-slavery, and more time on gentle intellectual thinking, you will be able to see the failings of india.

desert dweller gaddafi gave humanity a entirely new political system... why should i not celebrate him?? who do you know in india who has done that??

as for my clock-less processor, it is part of a project for design of a portable computer, and i am progressing on it despite the indian economic system ready to not fund innovative projects such as mine but ready to fund crores of rupees on rubbish projects like a online exams preparations website.

any engineering college in india can so so easily afford a fpga board that costs 1.25 lakhs more or less, so why hasn't there been a new processor design from those colleges all these years??

@jamahir I have never seen a bigger loser than you in my life. You undermine others achievements while yours are nil. I resisted to say this to you many many times.

can you describe those achievements of the others?? :)

please don't bring up the cell phone camera sitting in the less-costing-than-a-hollywood-film spacecraft called mangalyaan... there is the 'google lunar x prize' competition of landing a privately-built rover on the moon and that competition started in 2008.

i don't to tell you what i have achieved in computing all these years... i will ask you what have all those millions of indian computer programmers achieved?? what have all those indian computer science colleges achieved??

your cultural/political background does not include any prophet and revolutionary so you don't know the importance of a criticizer.

You contradict in your thinking at many places.

where??

let us not build excuse balloons to hide the incompetency and non-innovativness of isro.

months ago i did a funding and employee numbers comparison of spacex, blue origin and isro, and isro is far far wealthier and has more number of employees than the first two.

and even if it is true that spacex and blue origin have ex-nasa and university people, are you saying that isro scientists/engineers not as intelligent as the first two?? that's true really.

what about the 38 percent indian scientists in nasa, without whom nasa would collapse?? why not get those genius indian scientists to work for isro??

and what happened to mukesh ambani's 'ambani aerospace'?? is that company alive?? he certainly can afford to pay isro scientists/engineers very high salaries... where is the achievement??

perhaps if isro chiefs spent less time in religion and nationalism and more on innovative and non-college thinking it could make achievements too.
NASA have a 20 billion $ budget.

US has a huge head start on us with their space program.

SpaceX is a capitalist business.

and you want rocket scientists without an education ?

1. that is because usa government institutions have to operate within the american economic system is capitalist... a component that is built in usa will generally cost more than the same component built in india or pakistan or russia, especially so if that usa institution is governmental.

2. usa government institutions like nasa have lot of unnecessary standards/regulations, and that adds to the cost because of extra ( and unnecessary ) employees for accounting and auditing and engineering.

this are two of the reasons why american private space companies can build rockets/space-craft at a cheaper cost and of more simpler and innovative design than nasa.

isro is 50+ years old. :)

not entirely.

spacex is not listed in the new york stock exchange because elon musk doesn't want his ideas to be held ransom to the money-greed of shareholders.

??

He believes those private space agencies don't get technology from NASA.

It will be waste of my time if i go through your old posts to point out your hypocrisy because after that you will end up creating infinite arguments like always. Thats what you are good at, creating illogical arguments.

It will be waste of my time if i go through your old posts to point out your hypocrisy because after that you will end up creating infinite arguments like always. Thats what you are good at, creating illogical arguments.

And the best one when he looses an argument.
Compares himself with likes of Nelson Mandela and says if u are insulting me you are insulting them as well.

And the best one when he looses an argument.
Compares himself with likes of Nelson Mandela and says if u are insulting me you are insulting them as well.

perhaps if you spend less time celebrating the traditional social/economic system that stresses on non-innovative-ness and pro-wage-slavery, and more time on gentle intellectual thinking, you will be able to see the failings of india.

desert dweller gaddafi gave humanity a entirely new political system... why should i not celebrate him?? who do you know in india who has done that??

as for my clock-less processor, it is part of a project for design of a portable computer, and i am progressing on it despite the indian economic system ready to not fund innovative projects such as mine but ready to fund crores of rupees on rubbish projects like a online exams preparations website.

any engineering college in india can so so easily afford a fpga board that costs 1.25 lakhs more or less, so why hasn't there been a new processor design from those colleges all these years??

can you describe those achievements of the others?? :)

please don't bring up the cell phone camera sitting in the less-costing-than-a-hollywood-film spacecraft called mangalyaan... there is the 'google lunar x prize' competition of landing a privately-built rover on the moon and that competition started in 2008.

i don't to tell you what i have achieved in computing all these years... i will ask you what have all those millions of indian computer programmers achieved?? what have all those indian computer science colleges achieved??

your cultural/political background does not include any prophet and revolutionary so you don't know the importance of a criticizer.

where??

Perhaps you should stop being a loser all the time and stop pointing out others while you still live a worthless life :)

these bhakts and desh bhakts here make no sense... when did they ever?? nobody respects them in the world.

these bhakts and desh bhakts here make no sense... when did they ever?? nobody respects them in the world.
LOL...so lost yet another argument Jamahir....and hence falling back on ad hominem. :lol:

You're nothing if not entertaining:p:

good to see conspiracy theories n the other side of the border otherwise we used to think that the whole world is conspiring against pakistan only.

This was not a conspiracy theory .Noone helped that poor man because a lots of powerful politicians and their tug of war also involved in this case .Kerala politicians like Oommen Chandi current CM m former IB director all of them involved in it .
ISRO knows ,GoI knows and now entire Keralites and majority of Indians knows who worked for it and for what .
First two entities cant help both those scientists and couldnt revealed the game played in there because of the US influecne and possible ramifications in our national security .ISRO feared about their reputation.
US benefits was shutting down of our Cryo projects and Benefits of Kerala politicians like Chandi was trapping their former mentor and rival at that time ,former ,then ,the CM of Kerala K Karunakaran .IB and KP created all those fake cases and handed it over to a honest IPS officer Sibi Mathews.
He did his jobs .But these two scientists suffered a lots .
Now we know all these truth .
On topic :I hopes Dr Nambi Narayanan can forgive our nation for this treachery.

and how much money did we have 50+ years ago ? :)

1. lot more than many progressive countries of now, with the west donating a lot.

2. isro presently has a lot lot more money than spacex and 'blue origin' yet isro fails.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom