What's new

How ISRO developed the indigenous cryogenic engine

It is plain as your nose.

Oh you don't have one. You are in a mask. Don't want your parents know you are a drinker eh?
Just remember don;t drink and drive your fancy. The white cops will sure give you a good beating.

Yes :(

And I have yet to meet a cop that could give me a beating. 17 inch biceps have that effect.

And for me to drink and drive, I need to have a car. Clearly we poverty stricken Indians cannot afford a car.

@kbd-raaf 17" biceps is no match to a thumb pressing a 30000 volt tazer button my boy.

According to you, just one of your (your parents') garages store two expensive cars. And according to you you (or your parents) have several garages.

There is no need to plead poverty. I know you (your parents) are richer than Warren Buffet.

Last edited:
It is not indigenous unless 90% of the parts used were made indigenously. Using Russian made parts based on Russian design is far from indigenous. You don't fool anyone.

We really don't care if you think you're fooled or not....

right just because f-16 and su-27 have 2 engines 2 wings and a radar they are a copy of rafale.

Don't put Ideas in his head man...he'll start making those claims too....

It is plain as your nose.

Oh you don't have one. You are in a mask. Don't want your parents know you are a drinker eh?
Just remember don't drink and drive your fancy cars. The white cops won't give up the chance to give a brown boy a good beating.

So you have no proof of your claims but instead is blowing hot air which you claimed Canadians are not good at .

So either you are not a Canadian or you are one Canadian who is just excellent in blowing hot air .

So which is it ??

Back
Top Bottom