What's new

International aids for twin earthquake in Kahramanmaraş/Turkiye | Common Thread

Second rescue team sent, preparing medical teams and rest of the rescue teams we have on disposal, humanitarian aid will follow up in next days also.

Sorry for posting on local language, could not find it in english, please use google translate,

Second team leaving from Thessaloniki with 15 rescuers,3 medics,a trained dog and 2 special vehicles

SAR_DI_KETINGGIAN.jpg

01grr2fwex979afqk9cqd283cv.jpg

Photo: Basarnas Deploys Personnel to Turkey to Help Search for Earthquake Victims​

coilNEWS
verified-round

February 8, 2023 15:40
·
The government through Basarnas will send a SAR team of 47 personnel to assist in the search for earthquake victims in Turkey.

As of Wednesday (8/2), the death toll from the devastating earthquakes in Turkey and Syria had soared to more than 8,700 people. That number will increase significantly because there are still many families still trapped under the rubble.

Really heartening to see that, so many countries are trying to help Turkey and Syria.
Let us all wish that, everyone in need of help get's it quickly.
Pray for the ones who sadly passed away, due to this unexpected disaster.
May God grant them peace in afterlife.
Also pray for quick recovery for those wounded, and there are no more deaths.
My deepest condolences for Turkey and Syria, stay strong brothers and sisters. You will get over this, and get stronger quickly.

The Israeli search and rescue team was one of the first foreign teams to reach the region in the 99 earthquake. They were also among the first countries to arrive in this earthquake disaster.
Greatly experienced and very organized,as always.

The girl who was pulled out from under the rubble says "Ali Abi, you promised me" and asks for someone else to be taken out of the house

The Azerbaijani savior says, "My daughter, my daughter, my name is Ibrahim. I will take them," he says.

Azerbaijani rescuers continue to save lives

There is a complete mobilization for aid in Azerbaijan. The collected aid does not fit in the warehouses, Baku gymnasium was allocated for disaster relief organization.

Azerbaijan People are trying to send whatever they have.
FocQoHnWcAQ8zML

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom