What's new

Interior Minister: there are 10,000 TTP militants active in Pakistan.

TheSolution

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah has said that the number of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) fighters in the region was between 7,000 to 10,000, adding that some of the militants who had previously laid down arms have now secretly resumed activities.

In an interview with Dawn News TV programme Live with Adil Shahzeb on Tuesday, he revealed that there were around 7,000 to 10,000 TTP fighters in the region and they were accompanied by 25,000 members of their families.

Sanaullah pointed out that some locals were also involved in crimes such as extortion and blackmail and alleged that the provincial government had failed to stop them.

“The biggest reason for this is the failure of [the] Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government and Counter Terrorism Department […] It is their job to stop it.”

Sanaullah said that Pakistan had its army for the protection of the borders, adding that if the provincial government can not handle the situation, it can request the federal government. “The army will eliminate all such elements of terrorism.”

Commenting on the prevalent viewpoint that TTP took the dialogue and ceasefire excuse to regroup, Sanaullah said the group never scattered and was further bolstered by the success of the Afghan Taliban.

Agreeing with the idea of an all-parties conference or a national security meeting on the emerging threat of terrorism, the minister said such huddles must take place but stressed that the KP government first needed to sit with the federal government and talk.

“The KP government needs to inform the federal government about the law and order in the province — counter-terrorism department is in perils and the police are demoralised — and ask what help the Centre can extend and it is ready to assist them.

“We held two meetings in Islamabad where the chief minister was invited but the latter didn’t show up as he was planning to mount on the capital [for a long march] and was not allowed by party chief Imran Khan,” Sanaullah claimed.

Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah has said that the number of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) fighters in the region was between 7,000 to 10,000, adding that some of the militants who had previously laid down arms have now secretly resumed activities.

In an interview with Dawn News TV programme Live with Adil Shahzeb on Tuesday, he revealed that there were around 7,000 to 10,000 TTP fighters in the region and they were accompanied by 25,000 members of their families.

Sanaullah pointed out that some locals were also involved in crimes such as extortion and blackmail and alleged that the provincial government had failed to stop them.

“The biggest reason for this is the failure of [the] Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government and Counter Terrorism Department […] It is their job to stop it.”

Sanaullah said that Pakistan had its army for the protection of the borders, adding that if the provincial government can not handle the situation, it can request the federal government. “The army will eliminate all such elements of terrorism.”

Commenting on the prevalent viewpoint that TTP took the dialogue and ceasefire excuse to regroup, Sanaullah said the group never scattered and was further bolstered by the success of the Afghan Taliban.

Agreeing with the idea of an all-parties conference or a national security meeting on the emerging threat of terrorism, the minister said such huddles must take place but stressed that the KP government first needed to sit with the federal government and talk.

“The KP government needs to inform the federal government about the law and order in the province — counter-terrorism department is in perils and the police are demoralised — and ask what help the Centre can extend and it is ready to assist them.

“We held two meetings in Islamabad where the chief minister was invited but the latter didn’t show up as he was planning to mount on the capital [for a long march] and was not allowed by party chief Imran Khan,” Sanaullah claimed.

I don’t trust Rana Sana Ullah

Same guy tear gassed innocent people and openly disobeys Supreme Court orders.

Also a criminal, very untrustworthy!

if this gormint has conjured up a number like that then I wager that the actual number us far far far greater.

I said this before

10,000 dead TTP = 10,000 dead pashtuns,, and that will lead to a knock on effect on the so called jahil ghairatmands and all the other tribals.

It's why Pakistan desperately tried negotiations and prisoner release and everything, but these people are beyond redemption

Same kind of situation with BLA with locals supporting terrorism, backed up by nationalists who spew poison about the state trying to steal the resources and a corrupt victim ideology and history whew they are always innocent

The state like anywhere else needs to STAMP ITS AUTHORITY and if it needs a war then so be it but finish it once for all, we tried to be as reasonable as could but the afghans never learn

if this gormint has conjured up a number like that then I wager that the actual number us far far far greater.

It's not necessarily active fighters, but their local pashto pashto lar aur bar type supporters as a whole

I don’t trust Rana Sana Ullah

Same guy tear gassed innocent people and openly disobeys Supreme Court orders.

Also a criminal, very untrustworthy!
What is the connection between tear gassing protestors and providing an estimated number of TTP militants in the country?

Or would you like for everyone to go to sleep and then when suicide bombings begin, everyone can claim lumber 1 has been caught sleeping again? 🤔

I said this before

10,000 dead TTP = 10,000 dead pashtuns,, and that will lead to a knock on effect on the so called jahil ghairatmands and all the other tribals.

It's why Pakistan desperately tried negotiations and prisoner release and everything, but these people are beyond redemption

Same kind of situation with BLA with locals supporting terrorism, backed up by nationalists who spew poison about the state trying to steal the resources and a corrupt victim ideology and history whew they are always innocent

The state like anywhere else needs to STAMP ITS AUTHORITY and if it needs a war then so be it but finish it once for all, we tried to be as reasonable as could but the afghans never learn

It's not necessarily active fighters, but their local pashto pashto lar aur bar type supporters as a whole
If there's constantly going to be a costly war of attrition every decade, a definitive and permanent solution must be found that can save time and resources from the getgo.

Nukes should be on the table...

What is the connection between tear gassing protestors and providing an estimated number of TTP militants in the country?

Or would you like for everyone to go to sleep and then when suicide bombings begin, everyone can claim lumber 1 has been caught sleeping again? 🤔

This is RANA SANA ULLAH we are talking about!!! All I am saying is that I don't trust him due to his past.

Lets see his track record:

He used to be part of PPP and used to say crazy disgusting things about another corrupt individual, Maryam Nawaz.

He then SWITCHED PARTIES to PMLN and also got abducted by Lumber 1 with his head shaven and stuff.

Was the mastermind of MODEL TOWN MASSACRE in June 2014 where religious people and innocent women and children got harmed, around a dozen people were killed including 3 women and hundreds of people got shot!!!

He is a DRUG DEALER and was arrested and nabbed by the Anti Narcotics Force for transporting heroin to Lahore.

He is also responsible for the shelling and tear gassing of innocent protestors including women and children which actually resulted in some people dying! Not including the added effects of using EXPIRED tear gas long term!!!!

I don't trust a guy who is responsible for shooting at and harming innocent women and children and "warning" about TTP a group that also harms innocent women and children!

He is also playing politics on this issue as Murad Saeed as well as PTM warned many times that TTP was coming back and it was brushed aside by PDM and Lumber 1

I would like to see an ISPR conference on this matter and lets see if the spokesperson can talk about this issue without dragging Imran Khan, the most popular leader of the masses!!!

He then SWITCHED PARTIES to PMLN and also got abducted by Lumber 1 with his head shaven and stuff.
Is this actually true? 😂😂😂

Poor guy has had it tough

He is also playing politics on this issue as Murad Saeed as well as PTM warned many times that TTP was coming back and it was brushed aside by PDM and Lumber 1
Well if there are blasts happening in Islambad, an increase in terrorist activity, and even several other politicians are mentioning the same thing.

Then he's probably correct here. I don't see how giving a TTP militant figure is linked to the other stuff.

Is this actually true? 😂😂😂

Poor guy has had it tough

Yea in 2003 he was abducted and had his head and moustache shaven and his pictures were plastered all over the papers

8bv9g5m5f2x81.png

Well if there are blasts happening in Islambad, an increase in terrorist activity, and even several other politicians are mentioning the same thing.

Then he's probably correct here. I don't see how giving a TTP militant figure is linked to the other stuff.

I would like to see an actual ISPR conference as their "job" is to focus on defense matters.

Rana Sana Ullah is a professional THUG! Why on earth would I trust what this guy says?!!

Yea in 2003 he was abducted and had his head and moustache shaven and his pictures were plastered all over the papers

8bv9g5m5f2x81.png

I would like to see an actual ISPR conference as their "job" is to focus on defense matters.

Rana Sana Ullah is a professional THUG! Why on earth would I trust what this guy says?!!
Bro you got something personal against Rana Sanaullah?

Look at the guy's portraits he's clearly already had it tough due to lumber 1 doing lumber 1 stuff to him

No man. If Pakistan used a couple of tactical nukes on Afghanistan. How do you think the world would react?
How many blowjobs has Bajwa given to Amreka? He and his colleagues could easily give a few more with the hopes of Amreka bahadur tanking the global PR narrative

Nukes is quite extreme though but chemical or other banned weapons should be on the table that can make regions uninhabitable.

Anyway this is the only solution for permanent peace otherwise generations will continue to grow up in terror waves shaking the nation.

Most of 5gose 10k mentioned here, were released by Judiciary to do more terrorism.
Almost all the 8000 terrorists arrested by military at the expense of precious soldiers lives and limbs, were released by Judiciary.
Same people are recruiting more terrorists and doing terrorism, knowing fill well that Judiciary is on their side.

More target practice for my unit and I, when I come

Back
Top Bottom