What's new

Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal Injured In An Attempt To Kill

The reason was the controversial bill passed and later amended by govt.

All this while their own ministers,safdar chutiya and panjab govt was stroking the mullahs to create chaos .. to divert attention from SC trails & throw dirt at the “establishment”... which failed — unfortunately for them..

its negative impact is that it damages our image in world.if interior minister is not safe how can foreigners trust our security and ultimately this hinders foreign investment and tourism business

Its ok our image is not crystal clear presently we are already quite popular due to corruption index figures time for change we need to get rid of these snakes and focus on bringing smarter people up to Government role

Kaisay jahil hain yeh noonytoons yar, doing politics on such a tragic and alarming attack in the name of Islam and inciting the same jahil followers.
DciH_eZWkAE-uRr

This suspect can't get away with khatim nabuwat card, there is bigger conspiracy being played here.
Yes Hamid Mir style conpiracy to gain sympathy

Perhaps the only educated politician I admire, my guess army trying to send a message to PML-N.
Guess of a paid tout hmm

The most Chutia quom by population percentage, I am actually not surprised by people's comments here on PDF since I have spoken to well educated Pakistanis in Pakistan and now I expect anything from Pakistani Quom. If the average IQ goes up to 30 after Imran is elected then I am his biggest supporter. terrorism, Hunger, poverty, nudity or whatever are not as embarrassing as stupidity

Well Unless Educated dedicated people will rise to Top the folks who treat politics as Job and Business will keep moving money offshore holding Iqama in UAE or UK

• MQM is up to their old game
  • PPP is talking about their Bhutto Tag line even when last name is Zardari now
  • PMLN , will bow to their Lord Nawaz Sharif , they have no respect for Government office

Trying to secure their piece of pie old politics mantra

This forum has been taken over by some real retards like @AZADPAKISTAN2009.

Felt I lost brain cells reading the first few pages.

Hope the minister gets well soon.

I didn't get good marks in biology but I still do believe that arms aren't attached to pelvic region ???
It passed through the arm and landed into the groin area / pelvic region.....30 bore is a high velocity round

Inthis world of high tech why not use internet cameras at his hospital or home if he cannot go to court. Sorry but Pakistan's law is soft on these people
thats what I said
alot of things can be done
but still he will be given leniency

Before Rizvi was harmless now his supporters are killing Pakistani ministers. Do not wait like TTP over one excuse or another. 99% of people even on PDF used to make excuses for TTP last decade. Same is happening now.

Final solution is crackdown on Khadim Rizvi and its supporters before its too late. Crack down on any party who support them, starting with Sheikh Rasheed and then you know who.

This is what they wanted. Model town and Red mosque 2.0 but didn't get it. But now they have been exposed and should be killed.
You should be thankful to aliens and their handlers aka PTI and Sh. Rasheed that PMLN wasn't able to convert a sit in into Red Mosque and Model Town.. They mediated right on time..

PMLN ki tou koi izzat hi nahi..

Same narrow minded approach of political point scoring over a tragic incident that everyone condemned so much so that Molvi Gali stuck his tail between his legs.

We all know that Molvi Gali is responsible for inciting his followers...This equal distribution of blame to political opponents by ghissi piti PMLN followership is what helps Molvi Gali get away with his hate mongering...Some things never change

I am sure that the attacker was a voter of PMLN.. but later turned to TLP.. Look at his face.. Itni nahoosat kisi PMLN ke supporter ke chehray par hi hosakti hai..

The reason was the controversial bill passed and later amended by govt.

All this while their own ministers,safdar chutiya and panjab govt was stroking the mullahs to create chaos .. to divert attention from SC trails & throw dirt at the “establishment”... which failed — unfortunately for them..

Who will tell this to noothiyas that Safdar noothiya was inciting more violence than pen di siri?

Final solution is crackdown on Khadim Rizvi and its supporters before its too late. Crack down on any party who support them, starting with Sheikh Rasheed and then you know who.
Lolll..

PTM lovers will take action against TLP.. A religious organization that was given free hand by Punjab Government..

Mazaak kam kia kar boss...

First these Khadim Rizvi's supporters threw shoe on Nawaz Sharif and yesterday as assassination attempt on Ahsan Iqbal. This is clear cut plot by their management against PML N leaders. I think SC should take suto muto action and Khadim's arrest is the only way forward. There will be potential riots but this terrorist organization in making, should be stopped now.

This is an attack on Pakistans integrity.
Pakistan ki integrity itni choti nahi janab kah Ahsan Iqbal ko goli lagna sa integrity per attack ho jai.

Having said that i do wish him a speedy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom