What's new

Interesting

the blame will go on the person taking the picture, the main thing is keep YOURSELF away from sins, others can fill their whole "Nama E Aamaal" with sins.
OMG I cant believe you missed the point!

The point wasnt the picture but the very fact that people can take pix of women covered shows that they are NOT restricted to the homes!

Diamonds = Women
Diamond is women's best friend and a woman is far worth than one!

one is alive and has dreams and desires, while the other is just a dead piece of valuable stone, so the example is now old, time to look for new ones.
Alive has nothing to do with value...I was comparing the worth not the mobility!

Again you missed the point!

OMG I cant believe you missed the point!
The point wasnt the picture but the very fact that people can take pix of women covered shows that they are NOT restricted to the homes!
lolllzzzz

Diamond is women's best friend and a woman is far worth than one!
lolllzzz

Alive has nothing to do with value...I was comparing the worth not the mobility!
Again you missed the point!
compare similar things please, these examples are old

you sound pretty damn arrogant yourself.

i was being proud, not arrogant... akheilos was being rude and disrespectful... will she respect or fear only those she sees on tv or newspapers?? when i have actually contributed to humanity, risking myself, what right does she have to be rude... logically speaking, she should disrespect every other political leader and activist then... if my offline work does not invoke respect in her, neither should the works of others...

or else she can wait for me to become known, famously or infamously... and affect her life... i have that capability and platform...

i was being proud, not arrogant... akheilos was being rude and disrespectful... will she respect or fear only those she sees on tv or newspapers?? when i have actually contributed to humanity, risking myself, what right does she have to be rude... logically speaking, she should disrespect every other political leader and activist then... if my offline work does not invoke respect in her, neither should the works of others...

Oh go easy now, may be it is just bad PMS. :D

no... haider pointed out something else, and i second him... :D

South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut (1999):
Mr. Garrison: ...I'm Sorry Wendy, but I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

Back
Top Bottom