What's new

Interesting

no cat fight?
27912217.jpg

Nope. I was reading comments on Sagarika Gosh's article on TOI. The comments were enough to keep all my fighting spirits in check :D

Times Of India | Blogs

Enjoy.
Sagarika has lost it completely, every week she comes up loony articles. Rumor has it that she's been busy trolling on tweeter under lutyenspice handle.

Yes, it is why I have far more faith in USA to resolve its problems, compared to any other country.
so closing your eyes helps you with the faith that the country is solving its problems? hmmmmm....close your eyes for Pakistan...maybe same faith will help Pakistan too...with lots like you not bashing it unnecessary might be very helpful for its image to start with!

After all apart from being born there...the country doesnt associate with you or your ideas...

Or were you born in India (British Raj) :pop:

Sagarika has lost it completely, every week she comes up loony articles. Rumor has it that she's been busy trolling on tweeter under lutyenspice handle.

Oh she never had it in the first place, now she is crying victimhood. She can tweet under any handle, she cannot escape being called Caterogy5moron. LOL.

You should have read Pankaj Mishra's article on NYT too. He is claiming that Indians are more dangerous to the world that ISIS, Al Qaida, and Taliban.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/25/opinion/pankaj-mishra-nirandra-modis-idea-of-india.html

so closing your eyes helps you with the faith that the country is solving its problems? hmmmmm....close your eyes for Pakistan...maybe same faith will help Pakistan too...with lots like you not bashing it unnecessary might be very helpful for its image to start with!

After all apart from being born there...the country doesnt associate with you or your ideas...

Or were you born in India (British Raj) :pop:

As I said before, it is not USA that is self-destructing. It is Pakistan. With eyes closed.

Sorry, I have not followed the debate and so do not know what the debate is about. Also @jamahir is a fool I would not want to waste my time arguing with.
hey,,,,come on now,,,,,akeilos is a worthy opponent,,show us what ya got..:)
ps-read couple of pages n u'll get the idea of this debate

Oh she never had it in the first place, now she is crying victimhood. She can tweet under any handle, she cannot escape being called Caterogy5moron. LOL.

You should have read Pankaj Mishra's article on NYT too. He is claiming that Indians are more dangerous to the world that ISIS, Al Qaida, and Taliban.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/25/opinion/pankaj-mishra-nirandra-modis-idea-of-india.html
yea .. I have. they are afraid their shops are closing now. last hurrah before coup de grace

As I said before, it is not USA that is self-destructing. It is Pakistan. With eyes closed.
Yea just being 1 of the worlds largest borrower of China and also with a school shooting, health care system, abortion laws, Gun laws, and immigration laws going south...all they can care about is Afghanistan oil, Iraq oil, Iran WMD, and gems from Sierra Leone :agree:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom