What's new

Interesting

hey,,,,come on now,,,,,akeilos is a worthy opponent,,show us what ya got..:)
ps-read couple of pages n u'll get the idea of this debate

I think Syed.Ali.Haider's view on the subject matches mine. So that point of view is already there.

I think Syed.Ali.Haider's view on the subject matches mine. So that point of view is already there.

Having a point of view is one thing. Having one that is relevant is quite another story! :)

Yea just being 1 of the worlds largest borrower of China and also with a school shooting, health care system, abortion laws, Gun laws, and immigration laws going south...all they can care about is Afghanistan oil, Iraq oil, Iran WMD, and gems from Sierra Leone :agree:

Yeah, it is HORRIBLE here! :D

Lovely, coz how you go hysterical with reading news reports on Pakistan....one can also post similar things about America... :angel:

Oh no, Pakistan is all peaceful and prosperous, truly heaven on Earth, with no need to be worried at all, let alone any hysteria. :D

Oh no, Pakistan is all peaceful and prosperous, truly heaven on Earth, with no need to be worried at all, let alone any hysteria. :D
Saracsm har waqt itni achi nai lagti ....

One only needs soo much spice in their life...

Now stop derailing uncle @Syed.Ali.Haider and get your act together!

Something that people drool over with a dirty mind
well, people who think like that are a minority, and i hope they stay like that, i think it is wrong to cover up and confine a woman to her house due to these men, it is better to beat the sh** out of those type of men, when they are caught

What is the need to hide your diamond and jewelry in a safe...can it grow to form more diamonds? Does it make you richer? Why hide that which is precious to you? Who are you hiding it from?
For Muslims women are precious to us....We are not hiding their brain mind you...I use a hijab, worked with women who use niqab in forensic labs...And not every **** star, junky, hipster, model is a nuclear scientist
So I dont get your point at all!
lol Khala, the diamond example was given to me by my TTP freind, i said to him " jewels are not alive, they do not posses the desire to go out of their home, so do not compare women to them, if men have the desire to go out, why shouldnt a woman, so your argument is invalid"
i make pretty good arguments if i do say so myself :p

lol Khala, the diamond example was given to me by my TTP freind, i said to him " jewels are not alive, they do not posses the desire to go out of their home, so do not compare women to them, if men have the desire to go out, why shouldnt a woman, so your argument is invalid"
i make pretty good arguments if i do say so myself :p
Going out is a different issue...right now the issue here is covering...Like you dont hold your money in a transparent wallet out on your palm when you walk out in the open....

Even I oppose those idiots who dont allow women to go out so you basically are picking a wrong issue...covering up doesnt equal to not going out!

If they dont go out how do we see photos of women covered up? Obviously they came out of their homes and ended up being caught on camera!

Going out is a different issue...right now the issue here is covering...Like you dont hold your money in a transparent wallet out on your palm when you walk out in the open....
Even I oppose those idiots who dont allow women to go out so you basically are picking a wrong issue...covering up doesnt equal to not going out!
If they dont go out how do we see photos of women covered up? Obviously they came out of their homes and ended up being caught on camera!
the blame will go on the person taking the picture, the main thing is keep YOURSELF away from sins, others can fill their whole "Nama E Aamaal" with sins.
i was not arguing with going out, i was arguing for the example you gave, that example is believable if someone is idiot enough to believe, that Diamonds = Women, one is alive and has dreams and desires, while the other is just a dead piece of valuable stone, so the example is now old, time to look for new ones.

Back
Top Bottom