What's new

Interesting six months at PDF

its been about 2 years of me in this forum

bt nothing intresting happened to me :P

Haha hahahahahaaha lolz... seems as many members are having or trying to have wet dreams these days haha :rofl::lol::cheesy:

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

never had a wet dream since the first time happened many years back

Well boss there is always a first and always more to follow enjoy ;) lolz.

what important, is your 6 months passed for quantity posts or quality posts.
With cat-rate game speed meter runs to GENERAL at required rpm/ppm.

thanx for reply. i am not the one to judge quality of my posts. my fellow PDF members like u are the best judge.

i have tried to write reasonably. i admit there have been times wen i hv been irrational (blinded by patriotic ego) but i think those instances have been very less in number.

Hope you stay with us... and just rem that we were one nation before its the gov of nations that feed hate not always the people i have many indian friends infact one of closest best of friends is indian we have been friends since childhood i sure hope that our two nations find friendship and peace and let the children of tommrow live and let live hope you find your stay even more interesting in the time you will invest here to come as per be pdf as become a second family to me made several friends and brothers and sisters anyhow hope yo find the same here enjoy your stay :)

totally agree with u mate. sixty years of animosity is good enough for both india and pak. we dont want another sixty years of animosity.

This forum is quite balanced - Some real matured posters whose posts are very informative , some excited ones whose posts make for good fun , overall I think the Mods and the management needs to be applauded big time - Somehow they figure out how to permit just the right amount of mirch-masala :) to make the forum fun and interesting ,yet safely within decency limits.

I 've been on the forum since August last year , never had a ban or warning yet , Dont know how the other posters view me , but I generally try to debate rationally with the other guy , Made several friends too and all - in - all , a fantastic learning experience is how I would describe my 8 something months here....

Back
Top Bottom