What's new

Interesting facts about Bulgaria

Hello MF! Hows the left hair of your right ball doing?

:rofl:

P.s dont jump your guns on me. I read it somewhere :lol:

lol.. I am not sure even the Bulgarians will say something like that...

Well, that is popular among young people. A 80 old pensioner won't call you "cockmind" for welcome.

Popular phrases for welcome are "gay", "whore", "pussylicker"......

If some Bulgarian call you insult, don't take it too serious, except if he is really unfriendly.

I have known many for so long, but never heard such expressions...

I have known many for so long, but never heard such expressions...

probably its an informal way of greeting each other.

Even we folks do that.This morning I called an old friend of mine,and greeted him with,"Aur bata..kaisa hai BC??"..although offensive,but its an acceptable way of talking among the peers.

probably its an informal way of greeting each other.

Even we folks do that.This morning I called an old friend of mine,and greeted him with,"Aur bata..kaisa hai BC??"..although offensive,but its an acceptable way of talking among the peers.

Yea, it happens.

Like last evening my friend came here and said, " Aur bata la*** ke baal; kya haal hai".

So I replied, "La*** ka baal tera baap; baaki sab theek thaak hai... tu bata?"

Yea, it happens.

Like last evening my friend came here and said, " Aur bata la*** ke baal; kya haal hai".

So I replied, "La*** ka baal tera baap; baaki sab theek thaak hai... tu bata?"

yeah it happens..btw..lets stop this dictionary of abusive greetings now.
Any more interesting facts about Bulgaria?

I have got one here.. The capital of Bulgaria is Sofia.Sofia means 'Wisdom'.Its a beautiful city,from what I can see from the pictures.

Sofia_Collage_TB.png

Sofia is one of the oldest capitals in Europe. Her first name was Serdica, when the Thraces were still on these lands.

Did you know, Bulgaria could be the Saudi Arabia of Europe? It is estimated that, here are located one of the biggest shale gas deposits in the whole world!

Did you know, that, in Bulgaria the elite prostitutes are singing and are called "popfolk singers" or "playmates"?

thats hilarious sharing :-)

though, sofia is my class mate too :D

Ha-ha :)

Did you know, Bulgaria is the 11nth largest producer of sunflower seeds?

I was kidding. I know Bulgaria. It plays football and a south European country beside Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom