What's new

Interesting facts about Bulgaria

bularab

Reaction score
Did you know, the first computer was invented by a Bulgarian?
Did you know, a Bulgarian created universal-cure for cancer, which helped many people?
Did you know, the Bulgarians invented a new type of airbag - a woman who undergo breast operation, crashed with car, and her tits exploded, thus saving her?
Did you know, during WW2, a Bulgarian pilot rammed sucessfully for the first time ever, a American bomber squadron leader in the engine?

There was another such case, when a Bulgarian woman tits exploded in the airplane haha.

Did you know, that Bulgaria have the harshest laws for using or distributing drugs?
Did you know, the Americans would NEVER land successfully on the Moon, if a Bulgarian called Ivan Nochev didn't created a special engines, so they can land on the moon without trouble, and then, travel back?

You can get up to 4 years for using heroin, 6-7 for distributing it, 1 year for using marijuana, and probably 2-3 for distributing it.

A few weeks ago, a marijana user was sentenced to 1 year, for using marijuana and stealing a bike.

You can get up to 4 years for using heroin, 6-7 for distributing it, 1 year for using marijuana, and probably 2-3 for distributing it.

A few weeks ago, a marijana user was sentenced to 1 year, for using marijuana and stealing a bike.

Thanks, that's all I needed to know. :P

Did you know, a Bulgarian invented the first book for blind people?

Did you know, a Bulgarian pilot performed the first bombardment EVER - on the city of Edirne, nowadays Turkey.

Did you know, Bulgaria have the lowest minimum wage standarts in whole Europe?

Here's something you also need to publicize:

Bulgarians cannot pronounce 'L' . So for 'Hello" they will say "Hevvo'.

My flat-mate when I first moved to the States was a pretty Bulgarian girl. One day, she looked into my room and said "Your c0ck is fast"!!!!!
Me: " what the F?"
She, pointing at the digital clock on my wall: "ya, your c0ck is fast by at least 30 mins" :cheesy:

Is there anything that Bulgarian has not Invented.

Did you know, the Bulgarian nation will be extinct in <30 years?
Did you know, that Bulgaria have the biggest solar park in the world?

Did you know, Bulgaria is the first country to raise a monument, to the enemy? In 2010, a monument of the killed Americans during the bombardment of Bulgaria in WW2 was raised.

Back
Top Bottom