What's new

Interceptor missile mission a ‘failure’

We indians r waiting for NSG enterence before we disclose our all cards

Albeit, unlike Indians, Pakistanis never lose any sleep, however some in India are of opinion that DRDO works for Pakistan. :D
That's i support DRDO...otherwise India will buy some good weapons from abroad...In DRDO they are doing a good "indigenous" development.

The only one acting as a fan boy is you.....since it's a reputable Indian paper with Indian sources claiming that it was a failure.
This is called diplomacy of international level as we r on edge of NSG enterence we don't want to create any hurdles for ourself . As now we have demonstrated the effectiveness of our system we r happy to called it unsuccessful for now to get enterence in NSG

:laugh:
What a loser!! Can you ever even think of an ABM? :lol: Your NSA was pissed of because of the test.

Your ISI has given you terrorism and dictatorship, be happy with it. :D
your whole defence ministry need to change their diaper at the mere mention of 8 F-16.
Its habitual for Indians to do randi rona on daily basis but if we protest it's weakness... what a moron.
And i'm sure you are happy with hunting pigeons and shooting down balloons. bravo. :laugh:

The only one acting as a fan boy is you.....since it's a reputable Indian paper with Indian sources claiming that it was a failure.
True we believe you and your reputable indian paper..........:lol:

This is called diplomacy of international level as we r on edge of NSG enterence we don't want to create any hurdles for ourself . As now we have demonstrated the effectiveness of our system we r happy to called it unsuccessful for now to get enterence in NSG
But please correct me if I'm wrong, success or failure aside....ABM is a defensive system not an offensive weapon....why would India want to down play a defensive achievement.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom