What's new

Intense abusive Fight b/w Hafiz Hamdulah & Marvi Sarmad

The caveman belongs in Afghanistan or FATA, not on television in a civilized society.

and i salute my nation who is supporting marvi the woman who think two nation theory is bullshit, iqbal has no part in creation of pakistan, who says our army kill innocent people in balochistan, these are the people who making us a laughing stock in the world and cutting our roots and yet they get all the support when somebdy bash them.

and i salute my nation who is supporting marvi the woman who think two nation theory is bullshit, iqbal has no part in creation of pakistan, who says our army kill innocent people in balochistan, these are the people who making us a laughing stock in the world and cutting our roots and yet they get all the support when somebdy bash them.
They are boht stupid and marvi will be the last person whom i will support but are you justifying the behaviour of this so called maulna during fasting?

as per her ISI raided her home and said Mulq dushmni choor do :) so what else you are expecting from these kind of traitors they are root cutters. and molana sahib he knows his leader is NO 1 HARAM KHOOR and still he is following
so the moral is Now pakistan is under hard time and all these rascals are busy to back stab nation

really dont support that idiot mulvi but the traitor marwi got what she deserved. enjoyed her bizti.

Marvi is currently working on Anti Islamic and Anti Pakistan ideology and few media culprit fully support her. How can she thread people by saying that i will break your legs. No body challage Phathans like that and if some man was there definitely few bones will be break. She misuse her gender and manipulate things.

Last edited:
They are funded people by enemies of the nation trying to misguide youth about Two nation Theory...etc

The problem with Hafiz Hamdulah is cultural divide, he does not have the etiquette to allow Marvi Sarmad to explain herself as he jumps to conclusion too quickly and the problem with Marvi Sarmad is feminism complex.

Back
Top Bottom