What's new

Intelligence Agencies got evidence of EX NDS Chief & Indian involvement in Bacha Khan Uni

Convenient excuse ain't it?

From Rehman Malik, who always had proof of Indian involvement, but was waiting for the 'right time' to show it the world, but never could in his 5 yrs tenure.

To Nawaz Sharif, who is apparently too shy to share the said evidence .

Consecutive Pakistani governments having been screwing with people of Pakistan.

But fact of matter is..there is still no evidence.
Whose supposed to address this matter? Ministry of foreign affairs? Who are they? Intel's job is to report them but what if they don't want to, specifically for their own personal interests?

Because the so called dossiers were nothing but just shit. The innocent public as always were taken for ride by these so called politician of Pakistan. They always blame India without any credible evidence. Why dont you share the evidence with India if you believe there is someone on India involved in it. If you are so sure, why not share it with the world. Why not ?

I tell you why, because you have none. You army/government wants to play double standards game. They on one hand wants to kill these so called terrorits but on the another hand wants to target India using them by called them called assets.

No reason?

You are protecting a criminal who was released in Plane hijack. Whole world knows it. You are asking for more proof. Rather than that, you should have returned it back immediately to India as he was a convict and was serving jail term. Thats shows the intention and sincerity which is missing.
Lol...Hey kid...That goes both ways...You are also sheltering brahmdag bughti...He was shown by your own media in India...How about giving him to Pak first and stop supporting him...Everything is logical when it comes to Pakistan...Typical Indian mentality...!

Which Mittal, was in Pakistan and when? Get your facts right.

Yes Rehman Malik ,Zardari's Chamcha /Pakistani interior minister for 5 years, who repeatedly blamed India for attacks in Pakistan and has apparently done so again. But could never find the opportune moment to present his evidence.
Update yourself mate. You don't know which mittal was in Pakistan?

Last edited:
There has always been a strong link between the northern alliance terrorists and India. They are both partner in crime. Present Afghan military and security establishment is nothing but re-branded name of northern alliance comprise of the Farsawan lot (non Pakhtoon). Afghan Taliban ruled Afghanistan for number of years, but their government was forcefully dismantled, its about time the northern alliance hold on Kabul must meet the same fate, they are no better then the Taliban.

Who ever was involved in this despicable crime must be brought to book.

Moving forward on your line of thought, there can be two scenarios in this case and in either case your people are royally screwed,

Either the governments you elect into power blame India as convenient scape goat to hide their ineptitude in stopping rag tag Taliban from attacking your cities. And are unable to present evidence as their exists none.

Or

The Governments elected by people of Pakistan are working for India and hence do not want to present evidence of "Indian terrorism", despite their being evidence of It.

Either case you should root for an army dictatorship in your country coz apparently that is the only solution to every problem in Pakistan.

Lol ..I don't know, which Mittal are you talking about, you nincompoop!!

Can you at least tell us his full name?
Laxmi mittal you bonehead! There is a thing called Google. I hope I answered your question in a decent manners.

A
Let wait for ISPR or any minister to confirm before celebrating. If confirmed it is not good news for any one specially afghans and indians. Either it will go like a public response or an off the boook operation to make the perpetrators pay for their sins. This is sick utterly sick bcz same guy was involved in attack on APS so this will mean they used taliban to kill children in APS as well.
The killers of aps were forgiven , the same killers will be forgiven second time. After a week media and pdf will forget the matter.umar mansoor is innocent , fazlullah already denied involvement.

Laxmi mittal you bonehead! There is a thing called Google. I hope I answered your question in a decent manners.
So now.. Laxmi Mittal was in Lahore to visit his business partner Nawaz Sharif and He helped in improving India Pakistan relationship... he must be the one who paid 30 Lac INDIAN rupees to PAKISTANI Taliban to Kill Pakistanis....

And I suggest you use google.
When was Laxmi Mittal in Pakistan?
He is not even an Indian for god sake!
Lmao

I was r
And I suggest you use google.
When was Laxmi Mittal in Pakistan?
He is not even an Indian for god sake!
I was right. You're a bonehead

Intel agencies never share proof with the public Sir.
It's the job of the executive arm of the govt to take action on that proof and make it public.
They will never get it or you can say they don't to. It's always your fault eh?

So now.. Laxmi Mittal was in Lahore to visit his business partner Nawaz Sharif and He helped in improving India Pakistan relationship... he must be the one who paid 30 Lac INDIAN rupees to PAKISTANI Taliban to Kill Pakistanis....
You know what? You picked the right name for yourself. You're annoying lmaooooo.

My bad. I made a mistake.

So what jindal was doing in Pakistan ahead of modi's visit? If it makes you happy?

He owns right to a few mines in Afghanistan. So if I had to guess, I d say he is trying to open a land route from Afghanistan to India via Pakistan, and what better way to do that, than by roping in the Sharifs.

So basically he was doing what any businessman does, trying to make some money.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom