What's new

Intellectually Disabled PTI Worker Had Torture on More than 25 Places on His Body Including "Sensitive Parts" that Resulted in his Death

So anyone with a Toyota hilux vigo is working for Isi..

Abhay Kia charya ho gai ho tum log.. Thora zaman istimal karo yarr.. hadh ho gai hai.
sure.. but it is their symbol/signature. If isi is not involved, then they should clear its name. In fact, over the top, it should catch the person who got captured in CCTV.

Anyway, his father cannot register the FIR.

I use to defend Pak fauj when talking to Indians and Bangladeshis. I use to take selfies with them in my last trip to Pakistan. I also remember that as a kid I would wave at them and smile out of joy. I use to be so proud of our fauj. All of this is changed now. I hate them for destroying our country. May Allah swt destroy these firouns and give hidayath to a few sensible that may be left in the most crooked entity in Pakistan.
Believe me I had the same values for our army men I was proud of them sher a dil and so on but Bajwa and Hafiz Muneer has ruined the reputation of our army, now I know why he was honoured in different countries..He worked on foreign agendas.
CC816DDB-AF80-4FC6-AF1A-A80B623289FD.png

Why our military loves male dicks ?

Kis ne kaha tha ke apnay pasandeeda journalists ko apnay hifz karnay par columns likhnay ko kaho?
Leave these kids he know nothing

Last edited:
س طرح کا ٹارچر ہونے کی وجہ میرا یقین ہے قید میں ظل شاہ کو عمران خان کے خلاف کچھ بولنے.کا کہا جاتا ہوگا وہ نہیں مانا ہوگا بلکہ عمران خان زندہ باد کے مزید نعرے لگاتا ہوگا اور ڈرٹی ہیری کو شدید غصہ آیا ہوگا پھر اسے ظالمانہ طریقے سے شہید کردیا ہوگا

He is a hafiz..a fact already cosschecked.
This qatal is responsibility of Rana sanaullah...not hafiz

Instead of having pressure created for the sepoy responsible for this be punishedd ..a distraction is being made in the name of hafiz..

These people are not even fair towards the people fighting and dying for khan ..this ape mentality prevails regardless of what party one supports...
Zia jaisa hota tu shayad qubool kar laitay, kam az kam Kashmir tu surrender nahi kia tha aur Khalistan ki jang tu larr raha tha India say...

I don't get what is achieved by torturing and killing. The hallmarks look like an agency job, is it to strike fear in those who are against them?

There is only one reason. To strike fear.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom