What's new

Intellectually Disabled PTI Worker Had Torture on More than 25 Places on His Body Including "Sensitive Parts" that Resulted in his Death

Jab paisa munh ko laga ho tou aisa hi hota hai..
No one wants to forgo end of service benefits.

I can't imagine the toxic and fearful environment in the security/armed forces at this moment. I am sure there are people who just don't agree with the current direction and barbarity. What I am also sure about is that these are mostly at the lower ranks as opposed to the higher ranks. The higher ranks I am afraid are fully infiltrated. I am starting to think that the Americans have done a thorough job for years. This specific setup and set of people have been occupying these positions for many years. We are just finding out now since they have resorted to treachery lately.

Kis ne kaha tha ke apnay pasandeeda journalists ko apnay hifz karnay par columns likhnay ko kaho?
I don't know ..you telll me.. believing what happened is one thing ..maybe he is just buttering on his own..

Did you not see photo of Hafiz saab with Mohsin Naqvi coming out of Khana e Kaaba?
Sab say achi pic tu uss gangster kay say hai jiss nay capital police par gun taani thi...shakal say hi chata hua criminal lagta hai
aF5h1EB.jpg

Every barbaric dictator will meet his end just like Zia and his cronies blew in that C130 after 11 years of dictatorship

Sab say achi pic tu uss gangster kay say hai jiss nay capital police par gun taani thi...shakal say hi chata hua criminal lagta hai
aF5h1EB.jpg
Yeh is rundi k buchy ka friend ha ise liay is k itny bary jurm par maaf farma dia gia

This is enough for me to conclude you wear or have been associated with the uniform. I cant describe my feelings towards your kind for fear of being the next body but know this - on the Roz-e-hashar, I will hold you in court - you in specific.

No need to fear, Bhai. They rule by force, instilling fear in the folk of the country. They will keep ruling us as long as we keep fearing these bloody criminals.

mard e momin ..mard e haq !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fateh Afghanistan.
Fateh Pakistan ..ooo sorry.

Indeed. Indeed.

Now some may understand a little bit better why I have remained so vocal about importance of the separation of matters of religion from matters of state.

Thank you General Zia!

Please see the above.

sure.. but it is their symbol/signature.

I am driving Lamborghini therefore I'm singer Imran khans youtube channel manager .. i claim he has no new good song coming up because he is out of ideas..
Imran khan should come and clarify.

Zia jaisa hota tu shayad qubool kar laitay, kam az kam Kashmir tu surrender nahi kia tha aur Khalistan ki jang tu larr raha tha India say...
If kashmir is surrendered than where are the Indians in ajk and gb.... if you are calling the ceasefire of Jan 2021 surrender then that happened as per wishes of Imran... why Imran doesn't bring It up now? Dont u remember him saying we won't let our land be used against anyone.

good analogy.. no need to worry then.
I am driving Lamborghini therefore I'm singer Imran khans youtube channel manager .. i claim he has no new good song coming up because he is out of ideas..
Imran khan should come and clarify

Imran khan should come and clarify.

If kashmir is surrendered than where are the Indians in ajk and gb.... if you are calling the ceasefire of Jan 2021 surrender then that happened as per wishes of Imran... why Imran doesn't bring It up now? Dont u remember him saying we won't let our land be used against anyone.

There is no point left for you to defend the barbarism. You can't convince the majority that such cruelty is acceptable. You are really almost a lone voice in the sea of criticism. Barring a few Hindutvatis who are here to fan the fire.

And this guy's father even couldn't get an FIR registered on his complaint.

High time we remove Islamic Republic from our name, nothing Islamic goes on in the governance of this country.

High time we remove Islamic Republic from our name, nothing Islamic goes on in the governance of this country.

Tauba tauba! Please remember this nation voted 98.5% in favor of Gen Zia's process of Islamization in his famous referendum. :D

We are neither Islamic, nor republic. In a republic, power is held by the people and their chosen representatives. We aren't "Pakistan" either, we're rather Balochistan, KP, Sindh, Punjab held together by force

Ironically, we choose to call ourselves Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Tauba tauba! Please remember this nation voted 98.5% in favor of Gen Zia's process of Islamization in his famous referendum. :D

The German people also once stood with the Nazis. The Americans also used to support Bush during Iraq war.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom