What's new

Intellectually Disabled PTI Worker Had Torture on More than 25 Places on His Body Including "Sensitive Parts" that Resulted in his Death

1 year into the 3 day special operation the prmitive, non super power Russian Federation is struggling to conquer a 10k populated village.

I can only hope that the other wannabe supa powa, the "I copy,therefore I'm stronk",China,makes a move on Taiwan,so the civilised word can crush that retard to.
We're at a crossroads now....primitives like russia, China, Iran,North Korea must be destroyed utterly so our species can move on.

Bhai kisi haalth main khush ho? Yahya jaisa liberal.sharabi ho ya Musharaf jaisa enlightened moderate..ya Phir.. haafiz

People will always find a fault.

They will be happy when their favourite leader is thrust into power and talks of one page are in the air.

Whenever army decides to not be on one page and mind its business then nobody is happy.

Look back in history, do you see any difference in how policitians and their followers behave with regards to military?

Read this and laugh

So army being neutral is bad. Army involvement is bad. When is army good? When there’s one page then we can do anything together 😂

1 year into the 3 day special operation the prmitive, non super power Russian Federation is struggling to conquer a 10k populated village.

I can only hope that the other wannabe supa powa, the "I copy,therefore I'm stronk",China,makes a move on Taiwan,so the civilised word can crush that retard to.
We're at a crossroads now....primitives like russia, China, Iran,North Korea must be destroyed utterly so our species can move on.
Your in the wrong thread.

A hafiz who loves his whiskey.

This guy is so third-class that he’s been telling people that moral corruption is bad but financial corruption is okay. By that he means that Imran Khan is a bad guy.

To say that financial corruption is okay is something only satan will approve of. It is the financial corruption of the generals and their pet criminals that has destroyed Pakistan and yet this illegitimate occupier of the COAS position is preaching a satanic message.

However, if we assume that only moral is bad then what about all the alcohol, drugs and prostitution indulged in by his henchmen?

A munafiq is what he is.

Bhai kisi haalth main khush ho? Yahya jaisa liberal.sharabi ho ya Musharaf jaisa enlightened moderate..ya Phir.. haafiz

People will always find a fault.
It's not about being a Haji or a Hafiz. Log hifz aur hajj apnay liey kartay hain.. Yeh unn ka aur Allah ka muamla.. isi tarha zina aur sharaab is between Allah and banda.

Fault is in the attitude towards other people. Sharabi hota lekin muamlaat main acha hota tou bhi theek tha.. Sharaab aur zina tou muaf hojatay hai aakhri waqt main bhi agar insaan muafi mangay.. muamlaat nahi hotay.. unn ka hisaab dena parega, in shaa Allah zameen par bhi aur upar bhi.

Punjab police has an awful reputation. This is a scar upon the conscience of the countrymen.

It's not about being a Haji or a Hafiz. Log hifz aur hajj apnay liey kartay hain.. Yeh unn ka aur Allah ka muamla.. isi tarha zina aur sharaab is between Allah and banda.

Fault is in the attitude towards other people. Sharabi hota lekin muamlaat main acha hota tou bhi theek tha.. Sharaab aur zina tou muaf hojatay hai aakhri waqt main bhi agar insaan muafi mangay.. muamlaat nahi hotay.. unn ka hisaab dena parega, in shaa Allah zameen par bhi aur upar bhi.
Thats why his being hafiz should not even be a point of discussion.

But the words hafiz Haji are being falsely associated to hypocrisy the way they are being used .

Hafiz saab masoom hain according to most of the fanboys.

Yaar waisay aik saal main izzat ko aasman se gira ke zameen ke neechay dafan kardia. It will take passing away of at least 2 generations of Pakistanis to forget what two scoundrels have done. Even Maryam and her papa couldn't do that despite their efforts in the last two decades what the institutions' own people have done to themselves in just one year.

The irony is that no one in the institution stands up and says enough is enough.

anyone was just?
anyway u know his body was brought in Vigo. If ISI is not involved, they should clear their name then..
So anyone with a Toyota hilux vigo is working for Isi..

Abhay Kia charya ho gai ho tum log.. Thora damagh istimal karo yarr.. hadh ho gai hai.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom