What's new

Intellectually Disabled PTI Worker Had Torture on More than 25 Places on His Body Including "Sensitive Parts" that Resulted in his Death

I can't imagine the toxic and fearful environment in the security/armed forces at this moment. I am sure there are people who just don't agree with the current direction and barbarity. What I am also sure about is that these are mostly at the lower ranks as opposed to the higher ranks. The higher ranks I am afraid are fully infiltrated. I am starting to think that the Americans have done a thorough job for years. This specific setup and set of people have been occupying these positions for many years. We are just finding out now since they have resorted to treachery lately.
Very few don't agree with the current direction. It is evident even on social media.

By the way, just ask anyone who is serving currently, most likely he will tell you that using brute force is the need of time.

Disgusting what was done to a special needs person. Tortured to death. Laanat on Pak army soldiers that allow this and participated in this. May your end be worse than Zille Shah.

If ISPR or Pak army’s gangster theives had any inkling of respect they would call this out, and offer cooperation. Similar to what we would expect for Arshad or IK assassination attempt. But like that Major on the road they think they own Pakistan.

We are neither Islamic, nor republic. In a republic, power is held by the people and their chosen representatives. We aren't "Pakistan" either, we're rather Balochistan, KP, Sindh, Punjab held together by force

Ironically, we choose to call ourselves Islamic Republic of Pakistan

The people are generally speaking Islamic. The elites and influential decision-makers aren't. There is such an incredible gulf between the ordinary people and elites. I landed in Pakistan 4 days ago. It took me one hour to see the difference. Behind secured walls live generals and elites in their green and luxurious villas. The cleaners are cleaning the streets 24/7. Every person that walks through these neighborhoods is checked thoroughly from head to toe. Compare that with a few blocks further where the so-called "animals" live. What a world of difference.

From life style to the way people think and eat. A sea of difference between the ordinary Joe and the elite. That is what Pakistan is in it's current form.

Last edited:
My God, the amount of hate I am witnessing against the institution on Twitter is unprecedented and alarming.

The institution is in the top trends list and people are openly posting 1971 pics and enjoying them. Couldn't think this day would come.

My God, the amount of hate I am witnessing against the institution on Twitter is unprecedented and alarming.

The institution is in the top trends list and people are openly posting 1971 pics and enjoying them. Couldn't think this day would come.

Only this day was definitely going to come. A charade can only be hidden for so long.

This guy has realized that the day is nearing..

FqygN6EWwAQttlH

I proudly pointed them out to my Tazanian brother in law during our family trip to Lahore for my Walima in 2018. BIL family is Muslim from india but moved to Africa few hundred years ago. He fell in love with Pakistan. Told me that there’s so much propaganda against Pakistan across India. All it took was one year to end to completely destroy Pakistan.
I wanted to join the army in 2001, even sent an application to them for Kakul in 2000. I hope pakistan gets a revolution or at least bring IK back.

Because this is likely being pushed by the Americans. These “Generals” blindly follow the orders given to them by outsiders. They can’t think for themselves or understand that by following these orders, they are planting the seeds of destruction of their country and institution. America doesn’t fight strong countries. It degrades them through civil wars, and when military is degraded to a large extend, that’s when Bahadur US enters and makes ton of cheesy patriotic movies.
It is corrupts last stand, nothing more and nothing less. The destiny of Pakistan lies in the deen of the Pakistani people.

Janati aadmi tha... Masoomana zindagi... Shahadat ki mout....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom