What's new

Intellectually Disabled PTI Worker Had Torture on More than 25 Places on His Body Including "Sensitive Parts" that Resulted in his Death

You think people are stupid? Hafiz is always involved.
I think he's saying that being a hafiz has nothing to do with what Asim Munir is doing; he's not denying that that Asim Munir is involved. He just wants people to call him Munir instead of saying "Hafiz Whiskey did this, did that". PakSword already answered once but Blitz insists it should not be used.

Every time there is a crisis in the Muslim world, it all leads to one point.

If you guys do a root cause analysis, see speeches of all the past senior policy makers,

it leads to the CIA and Zionist Washington policy makers that are hell bent on one thing:

They simply will NEVER support any democratic government in the muslim world, esp in the middle east or south asia.

Listen to speeches of Bruce riedal, condolezza rice, even as far as Madeleine Albright.

These generals are trained on old school British colonial psychology for a reason, not democratic norms with islamic values. They been given financial aid and military training and weapons all by the west for the past 75 years on.

Why do we expect a different result?

Its like trying to run windows programs on a macbook.

Last edited:
A year ago, I used to advocate increasing the strength of Pak army by raising the 2 Corps i.e. one for Gilgit Baltistan and one for Northern Sindh here in pdf. But now I wish to see the total disintegration of this colonial army which is actually a curse on Pak imposed since 47.

These Gens are the ones who are the real traitors, thugs and murderers. They are always ready to sell the nation to foreign powers for their personal gains. They are the ones who nurture corrupt politicians first and then they save them from courts and rule of law. These scums do not want any accountability for not only themselves but any one who is associated with this rogue army.

A year ago, I used to advocate increasing the strength of Pak army by raising the 2 Corps i.e. one for Gilgit Baltistan and one for Northern Sindh here in pdf. But now I wish to see the total disintegration of this colonial army which is actually a curse on Pak imposed since 47.
Thats not a bad idea.

I think they need a new GHQ in KPK to break the hegemony of Pindi boys.

Or just simply move the GHQ from pindi to another place on the border of Punjab and KPK.

Something about Rawalpindi stinks as it breeds these munafiq generals, its simply a cursed place for the army, symbolically. lol

In other news, world's richest man

Elon Musk apologizes to disabled Twitter worker he mocked in online feud, Pakistan's army general orders killing of a disabled political worker.​

:rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :laugh:
Shoaib Ahmed Shaikh also known as SAS is a Pakistani businessman and convicted felon
He also founded diploma mill company Axact

Following the publication of the New York Times article, Pakistan's Interior Minister directed the country's Federal Investigation Agency to begin inquiry into whether the company was involved in any legal business. Following the interior minister's order, cyber crime team of FIA raided Axact’s office in Karachi and Islamabad and seized computers, recorded statements of employees as well taking into custody 25 employees of the company and 28 employees from Rawalpindi office. The FIA team found and seized several blank degrees as well as fake letterhead of the US State Department. The investigation was transferred from the FIA's cyber crime department to its corporate department. Regarding the New York Times article it is known that Shoaib Shaikh had made over $89 million Dollars and had laundered money through shell companies in the US and more offshore companies which were used to fund Axact and their news company BOL The issue was also taken up in Senate of Pakistan where Chairman of the Senate Raza Rabbani constituted a committee to probe into the issue. Pakistan's tax authorities and the SECP also initiated investigations into the company.

:rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :laugh:
Shoaib Ahmed Shaikh also known as SAS is a Pakistani businessman and convicted felon
He also founded diploma mill company Axact

Following the publication of the New York Times article, Pakistan's Interior Minister directed the country's Federal Investigation Agency to begin inquiry into whether the company was involved in any legal business. Following the interior minister's order, cyber crime team of FIA raided Axact’s office in Karachi and Islamabad and seized computers, recorded statements of employees as well taking into custody 25 employees of the company and 28 employees from Rawalpindi office. The FIA team found and seized several blank degrees as well as fake letterhead of the US State Department. The investigation was transferred from the FIA's cyber crime department to its corporate department. Regarding the New York Times article it is known that Shoaib Shaikh had made over $89 million Dollars and had laundered money through shell companies in the US and more offshore companies which were used to fund Axact and their news company BOL The issue was also taken up in Senate of Pakistan where Chairman of the Senate Raza Rabbani constituted a committee to probe into the issue. Pakistan's tax authorities and the SECP also initiated investigations into the company.

No ...

Every thing will need to re-evaluated since formation of Pakistan.

Online training is very common now, it is multi million dollar busines and people issue training certificates no different then what Axact did

The training centers don't even have to be universities to issue their own training certs
Many places apply for accreditation after they are running for while.

Pakistani Bankers , Investors , and innovators have been targeted for quite some time
Every few years we hear our companies are being "Banned" from buying technology

Few year back a Pakistani Man was sent to prison for sending , selling old computers to Pakistan

Do research

Last edited:
یاروں، ایک اللہ لوک بچے پر فیصل نصیری بہیمانہ تشدد کر کے مارا ڈالا

یہ کوئی ظالم ترین شخص بھی کیسے کرسکتا ہے۔
ایک اسپیشل نوجوان بچے کو تشدد کر کے مار ڈالا۔
کسی اور کو پیغام دینے کے لئے؟

قریب ہے یاروں روز محشر
چھپے گا کشتوں کا خوں کیوں کر

جو چپ رہے گی زبان خنجر
لہو پکارے گا آستین کا

I seriously still cant believe people here defending current army generals.
How are they still asleep, Its the same God damn drama every time.
Everytime a new chief is appointed same stupid verdict is promoted in public
Musharaf was a commando, india is scared of him
Kiyani is a very good strategist, US and india is scared of him
Raheel had balls, again indian is afraid of him
Bajwa speciality is LOC and a good chess player, india is scared of him
same goes for this hafiz dude, hes a good muslims, knows the Quran by heart. Savior of muslims around the world. GTFO here.
And yet idiot from zaid hamid brigade believes this crap.
Every chief is more cruel and lives up to his predecessors. Period.

Blaming punjab police is stupid when army is pulling the strings.
Army generals are so messed up that no one from navy or airforce can step up and be Chief of staff. There’s nothing professional about this structure.

POLICE = MAFIA'S HELPER

Arm yourself in order to protect your family & your country

"Self-defense" is now applicable.

It is haram as Muslim to not self defend

1 vs 40 tugs and the post death postmortem confirmation
is enough confirmation.

That it is Mandatory that all Muslims should think about Self Defense in order to protect their families, their neighborhood and Country

It is not ok to Surrender to Oppressor

Last edited:
Killed by establishment. The type of torture points to them.

The establishment is determined to kill Imran Khan to fulfill the promise to the convicted absconder in London. Imran is a threat to both establishment and their favourite thieves.

I think he's saying that being a hafiz has nothing to do with what Asim Munir is doing; he's not denying that that Asim Munir is involved. He just wants people to call him Munir instead of saying "Hafiz Whiskey did this, did that". PakSword already answered once but Blitz insists it should not be used.

Dude, I don't need your explanations.

Ab main kia kahoon is par :P

Nothing. At best, you will excluded be from daira-e-Islam and forced out the nearest exit straight into hellfire for all eternity. At worst you can be blamed for blasphemy and your life destroyed even if courts take their time to exonerate you. Just thank Gen Zia and keep mum.

damn the PDM gormint, why could they not wait until after he had posted my 7th Ph.D to me?

curse them to hell. 10s of thousands of honest graduates from the sub-continent with amreeki and eu gegrees might lose their livelihoods if these evil nasty PDM decide to look back at the history of gil sahibs bestie, let's hope gil sahib did not buy any of his certificates from this selfless humanitarian

Dunno what made you anti-PTI but your posts are too enjoyable now

Back
Top Bottom