What's new

Intel Halts Chip Supply to Leading Chinese Server-Maker

China always has the money and tech know how to go chip independent, the issue is that it's expensive so many private Chinese companies just buy the cheap option.

Sure. But if China government has started the project long time ago and treat it as a manhattan project, i believe it shouldn't be too long for China to close the gap.

The EUV photolithogrhapy is the most difficult, the marvel technology that require intense R&D and long experience. In this world only Dutch's ASML master this technology, even leaving Canon and Nikon the long experienced lithography vendors in the dust. I believe for size below 7nm only EUV can handle efficiently.

Thanks to the Trump ban, many Chinese are waking up about this. There is going to be major R&D development into this, but I have no idea if it's going to be long term or everything will be back to normal after Trump is out of office.

You mean China? Nope.

If you understand what Napoleon said centuries ago: "China is a sleeping giant, let her sleep when she wake she will move the world". Then you will realize why world powers sees China as potential threat. That is why western world and japan have tried to divide china century ago :)
Maybe it’s best if you return to closed border policy with sleeping eyes. Napoleon is right. You create chaos when you wake up. The current tensions in East Asia is caused by your unjustified territorial expansion.

Maybe it’s best if you return to closed border policy with sleeping eyes. Napoleon is right. You create chaos when you wake up. The current tensions in East Asia is caused by your unjustified territorial expansion.

move the world ... not create chaos :)

I just warn you to stop distorting Napoleon Bonaparte Quotes :smokin:
images - 2020-07-03T154853.940.jpeg

@Viva_Viet

Back
Top Bottom