What's new

Install Windows 10 for Free !!!

What i posted is actually a fire effect on compiz tool and my distro is zorin 6 which is a heavily tweaked ubuntu 12.04

I also use lubuntu,puppy linux,ubuntu unity,fedora and android x86 but lubuntu is my main distro
which one is better according to you ? lynx windows 7 ?

Nah i just like playing around with my system you learn new things that way and besides my parents forced me into physics whats the point of learning c++ or java if i dont a have a degree to back it up
umm,.. dont get it not into university yet? college student?

which one is better according to you ? lynx windows 7 ?
It depends if you are a gamer than i would recommend windows cuz i dont know many people who are willing to learn linux terminal commands just to play video games but if you are a light user than you need to get linux now its free,its light and its virus free well sort of

ahh uni then about the same age then...
if you hate physics then try chemistry... lol
I hate both i wanted to do my bachelors in computer but no my parents want their only son to do bachelors in physics

I hate both i wanted to do my bachelors in computer but no my parents want their only son to do bachelors in physics
Dude that doesnt even earn bread man... i mean software engg hell computer engg is a lot better... what's so good about physics? they want you to become a theorist? o_O

It depends if you are a gamer than i would recommend windows cuz i dont know many people who are willing to learn linux terminal commands just to play video games but if you are a light user than you need to get linux now its free,its light and its virus free well sort of
well, i am just a "light user". :-) Should i install lynx ? sorry for too many questions i am not a teach guy :D

well, i am just a "light user". :-) Should i install lynx ? sorry for too many questions i am not a teach guy :D
Try
Zorin OS - Home
or
lubuntu | lightweight, fast, easier
Choose-Wisely.jpg

Stop derailing the this thread
This is a windows thread... Windows 10 at that
All *nix fanboys out

Yeah good idea, cos Windows 10 uses mandatory updates on their automatic update service unlike previous generations where you can tick/untick which update to install. This has already caused problems on many people using high definition multi-monitor setup with nVidia video card a few days ago, as the stupid O/S tries to be smart and get the latest unstable video card driver from nVidia...

Win10 Home version users has no control whatsoever, Pro version has a bit more control to delay updates for a few months, but that's it, will still get shoved down the throat by the end of few months. Only Enterprise licensed win10 can delay updates indefinitely until they are throughly tested. Unless you know how to disable windows update service from startup, which defeat the purpose of updating.

Basically for the home average users, they have to install whatever Teenytinysoft Corporation is throwing at them.
heh, knew it

and the suckers who went for freebies got screwed.

You can still do Computer science after Bachelors in Physics. Don't waste your time on Physics in Pakistan. There is nothing for it.

Also, i tried Red Hat for a while, needed it for some Java, but i can't get to install multiple versions of Linux, there are so many of them!
Windows is simpler, plus all the programs/apps are available for it.

Stop derailing the this thread
This is a windows thread... Windows 10 at that
All *nix fanboys out
Linux-Vs-Windows-Explained-with-Robocop-Iron-Man-and-Justin-Bieber-Makes-Perfect-Sense-407995-2.jpg

You can still do Computer science after Bachelors in Physics. Don't waste your time on Physics in Pakistan. There is nothing for it.
Yeah and who is going to pay for it gun point par physics karwaye hay

Also, i tried Red Hat for a while, needed it for some Java, but i can't get to install multiple versions of Linux, there are so many of them!
Windows is simpler, plus all the programs/apps are available for it.
Come on ubuntu aint that hard besides most apps can run with wine and playonlinux

Back
Top Bottom