What's new

Insight into the terror attack on FC Compound

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is the enemy which we are dealing with, this was the level of preparation for yesterday’s terror attack, by seeing this we must feel proud of our defenders and stay confident that the defence of motherland is in safe hands !!!
Pakistan.....hamesha zinda badh.

DdeBz6rU8AAoHrZ.jpg

Another attack from Afghanistan, no one is doubting about the preparation of our armed forces, question is why are we not doing enough to preempt these attacks? The cost for Afghanistan should be raised so high that they would think twice before initiating such attacks.
Heck we still are not throwing these namak harams out of our country. Ahsan iqbal says we are under pressure, who's pressure and why are you taking this pressure?

Look at the nice uniforms and weapons provided to them by US military.
We are strong tactically because our soldiers and officers are always ready to lay their lives to protect us but I have no idea about our strategic plan. Our civilian and military govt have not been able to put their acts together....what happened to NAP? why did it never got implemented and I have to say some of our military leadership deserves nice gold bangles and jewellery.

Ahsan iqbal says we are under pressure, who's pressure and why are you taking this pressure?
He is an important component of the traitor league and I have no doubt he tried his best to sabotage CPEC as well. Does anyone remember the premature leaks of CPEC master plan? Well this was his doing. It is Ramadhan so I can't use the appropriate language.

Last edited:
They all look part of Afghan national Army.

This cancer needs to be dealt with from the source in Afghanistan . All NDS, RAW and CIA known terror infra needs to be bombed to seventh heaven

This is the enemy which we are dealing with, this was the level of preparation for yesterday’s terror attack, by seeing this we must feel proud of our defenders and stay confident that the defence of motherland is in safe hands !!!

View attachment 475126

This is the scene of how situation on the ground has help from enemy intel agencies. No terrorist is that organised unless there is a guidance counselor for them.

Afghan refugees are the perfect intel gathering tool unleashed on Pakistan and I am confident that tooi+taki alliance is in work. By opening the border after security forces closes them is a biggest hurdle in security.

I will say it again like a broken record it is time to intervene in afghanistan directly. Or keep being terrorised.

They all look part of Afghan national Army.

This cancer needs to be dealt with from the source in Afghanistan . All NDS, RAW and CIA known terror infra needs to be bombed to seventh heaven
This is the scene of how situation on the ground has help from enemy intel agencies. No terrorist is that organised unless there is a guidance counselor for them.

Afghan refugees are the perfect intel gathering tool unleashed on Pakistan and I am confident that tooi+taki alliance is in work. By opening the border after security forces closes them is a biggest hurdle in security.

I will say it again like a broken record it is time to intervene in afghanistan directly. Or keep being terrorised.
Yes all that as well but the fact is these scumbags don't just dress up in Afghanistan and drive over, there must be sleeper cells that assist them as a launching pads. The other point is are all these losers born Bastards, as can be seen they are in their late teens or early twenty, but you never ever hear anyone saying it was their son or brother who was brainwashed or even kidnapped by say Talibans or some other mess.

Ahsan iqbal says we are under pressure, who's pressure and why are you taking this pressure?

American pressure, just read another thread where Americans are blaming Pakistan for ISIS(lol) and here they are against Pakistan trying to secure its border. More like Americans want to continue funding anti Pakistani militants in Afghanistan, they need to create a image that Pakistan is unstable.

jai ho fc ki

Sometimes we dont give these guys enough respect putting their lives on the line

They did an immense job this time

Same with the colonel and his team who died taking out that son of a afghan whore lej supremo

They look more like ANA soldiers to me, only thing missing are the military badges.

View attachment 475126

Looking at their preparation seems they were directly supported by Afghan Govt. or high level agency.

Back
Top Bottom