What's new

Insight into the terror attack on FC Compound

Absolutely. Why is ISI not doing their job? Questions need to be asked.
Really WOW !!!! O janab this is not the only attack terrorists planned. Hundreds of such attacks have been foiled. But you can't win all the time terrorists will also succeed some times. No agency wins all the battles. We have foiled and keep foiling hundreds of such attacks I personally knew few APS style attacks which were foiled @Vapnope

Another attack from Afghanistan, no one is doubting about the preparation of our armed forces, question is why are we not doing enough to preempt these attacks? The cost for Afghanistan should be raised so high that they would think twice before initiating such attacks.
Heck we still are not throwing these namak harams out of our country. Ahsan iqbal says we are under pressure, who's pressure and why are you taking this pressure?
Janab hundreds of such attacks are foiled I find it hard to control my laughter when people like you comment and only end up suggesting that it was the only attack which terrorists ever planned and attempted to carry out. Janab hundreds of such attacks are foiled by agencies every year. But we are not GOD or Angels so our enemy will also win sometimes only things their success becomes major news we can't disclose our wins for obvious security reasons

[/USER]

Janab hundreds of such attacks are foiled I find it hard to control my laughter when people like you comment and only end up suggesting that it was the only attack which terrorists ever planned and attempted to carry out. Janab hundreds of such attacks are foiled by agencies every year. But we are not GOD or Angels so our enemy will also win sometimes only things their success becomes major news we can't disclose our wins for obvious security reasons
Bhai meri post dobara pharo phir apna jawab pharo or mugh beto yeh dono kaisa relevant hain? Where have i written that our forces failed or that we have doubt on their capabilities?

Back
Top Bottom