What's new

Inscription throws new light to Hindu rule in Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody was forced to become muslims, hinduism is silly, blue gods, lingsm worship etc

We reject pagan idol worship

we reject our hindu past

Your one donkey lol

Muslims,

hindus need to accept that millions of people rejected hinduism and became muslim out of belief in the one true god.

You cant force people to belive in something they dont want to, you cant post soldiers outside someone house 24/7

if people wanted to belive in lingams and
weird monkey gods and elephant gods they would continue to do so, no amount of force can make you belive in your heart if you dont want to

no soldier can hold a sword to your neck forever, or contril what you do or think all the time

hindus are deluded and jealous they cant accept that millions of people rejected hinduism and want nothing to do with it so they make up stories

According to "the Blasphemy Law" you can receive severe punishment :devil:

Again you people call for International Blasphemy law and the truth is you don't respect others faith :sniper:. As usual double standards and double game :angry:

God is only 1 Brahman this hussian is a son of a pig ***** who is mocking our religion

nothing wrong in mocking any religion. everyone should have freedom to criticize any religion or religious figure.

Hindu Evil Baniya Zionist conspiracy. They planted it through their consulates. :D

KRAIT, it was totally unasked for.. in Urdu posts like that are calle "Phoka Fire" - a powerless shot!

Does it mean tht pashtuns were hindus in the past?

Nope that means Pakistan can extend itself to Afghanistan following its pre-islamic ancessotory....:D

(apologies just fun intended..long live our bro Afghanistan with peace and out of external troubles (Ameen)..same for Pakistan and others oppressed on the globe in this time...

The hatred i have for hindu's and hinduism is beyond comprehension, i detest you and your so called religion i hate the fact that some of my ancestors may have been hindu, i want you and yours to burn

but it is my right to be free to hate you as much as i want, to be disgusted by idols and worship

however i dont have the right to make a movie about your gods naked and post videos and posters in mumbai

no muslim cares if someone hates us, hell i can return that hate with intrest and more but if you go out of your way to make videos then you are asking for trouble

You hate or not, no one really cares.. esp a Hindu. A person who hates his history is the worst kind, cause he can never understand it.

You do what you want to but do not try setting the moral code or standards for others.. This is the part I hate in all the religions if they do.. They think that the amount of restraint they keep is the yardstick everyone should follow.. Try as you may we do not care what your yardstick is.

But transforming hurt into violence seems to be more prominent among Muslims and may I ask why?

Is it because Allah cannot handle the hatred for him and wants you to defend him?

Muslims,

hindus need to accept that millions of people rejected hinduism and became muslim out of belief in the one true god.

You cant force people to belive in something they dont want to, you cant post soldiers outside someone house 24/7

if people wanted to belive in lingams and
weird monkey gods and elephant gods they would continue to do so, no amount of force can make you belive in your heart if you dont want to

no soldier can hold a sword to your neck forever, or contril what you do or think all the time

hindus are deluded and jealous they cant accept that millions of people rejected hinduism and want nothing to do with it so they make up stories

Hey, I totally support your freedom to express your opinion about the Hindu way of worship and to deginerate, mock and insult it. It is your right to do so. Watch me from tomorrow. I will be posting stuff from the internet here about Prophet Muhammad and Islam. Maybe perhaps that stupid movie which they made. My right to enlighten all the forum members what some other bigots think about your Prophet and your religion ? And man is it juicy stuff :D Let's hope you and your ilk will enjoy my posts :)

Thats the point you muppet, i hate hindu's and hinduism, but i dont go to indian defence *** com* and post videos

hinduism is an abomination to us, the idol worship, multi coloured gods some with animal heads, some with multi heads, some with vampire like teeth, some with skulls around their necks, worship if cows, rats

its just mind bogglin
muslims of the sub continent should strike the memory of hinduism from our minds

and hindus need to accept that millions left hinduism out of choice and became muslims out of choice and stop making up stories

Thats the point you muppet, i hate hindu's and hinduism, but i dont go to indian defence *** com* and post videos

hinduism is an abomination to us, the idol worship, multi coloured gods some with animal heads, some with multi heads, some with vampire like teeth, some with skulls around their necks, worship if cows, rats

its just mind bogglin
muslims of the sub continent should strike the memory of hinduism from our minds

and hindus need to accept that millions left hinduism out of choice and became muslims out of choice and stop making up stories
choice between death and life , indeed out of choice . The towers of skulls around delhi testified to that for centuries.

its just mind bogglin

Mind boggling? Nah! Only to those with tiny brains that can process only a particular type of fairy tale!

its just mind bogglin

Yup, to you it is an abomination. Not that any Hindu gives a toss what turns your stomach. Like you shouldn't give a toss to those who claim your Prophet was a perverted fake paedo who led a ****** life of massacre , dishing out schitzophenic messages and conducting an orgy with wanton women. I find that lifestyle an abomination more than any idol worhipper who bows down to multi colored Gods. Offcourse you should also give a toss to my views like the way I give a toss of yours ;)

its just mind bogglin

Your a little ***** on the net i dare you to give me your number in UK and lets see if u got the balls to say to a Hindus face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom