What's new

INS Vikramaditya will take a further six-month DELAY AGAIN!

No picture proven that J-15 is landing & take off test doesn't mean that the test has never been occured...
Sick logic . Then you can think Tejas is operational :P No chance for can be , show if it is else keep quite . We did not ask you if it can be or not .

NOW DELAY AGAIN, EVERTHING IS DELAY DELAY AND DELAY :cry:
So WTF have you gotta do with this delay? Is it affecting your vacation or your quota of soup and noodles? If not, then just mind your goddamn business and control your orgasms that you seem to get each time you post your usual India bashing threads.

Go do something about the quality control for the crap you guys export because of the hurry to put stuff out in the market and make money without adequate trials. In other words, Chinese stuff sucks big time. Period!

So WTF have you gotta do with this delay? Is it affecting your vacation or your quota of soup and noodles? If not, then just mind your goddamn business and control your orgasms that you seem to get each time you post your usual India bashing threads.

Go do something about the quality control for the crap you guys export because of the hurry to put stuff out in the market and make money without adequate trials. In other words, Chinese stuff sucks big time. Period!

Read the latest news :

Admiral Gorshkov" Aircraft carrier delayed again for Power paralyzed ( one year delay at least!)

Power and Engines Badly Damaged!
http://www.kommersant.ru/doc/2024130

:lol::lol::lol:

I am really amazed by the optimism of some Indian members. We should learn from them and always find a way to self-congratulate.

hi buddy, google zhang zhaozhong's comments on the India AC project. He is really hilarious and should be a comedian instead.

Yet you still can't make your own freaking CV,even with the help of all the people you can possibly lay your hands on,including the Americans,the British, the French, the Russians, the Israelis and so on....

I hear India is about to "start" a flat-top catapult-launch CV.

I am 100000000% sure that many important systems, such as the catapult, will be imported and paid for by India's limited hard currency reserves.

China is embarking on a similar programme, only on a far larger scale in terms of tonnage and all that. No price for guessing China's using her own catapult system, steamed driven or magnetic.

Let time be the witness of all this。:cheers:

As of now, you have only 8 operational sea harriers and 2 of them are for training purpose. No wonder your carrier is for emergent use only.

Even if it is delayed we are not in a hurry to induct it :) ... We have one with us already in case of emergency..... First you guys learn steer one of those big babies then come and talk .....

You mean how to maneuver a big tractor on AC. We have money to build a real thing.

MG_0328.jpg

20120720032945316.jpg

@KKrtacer: Great argument. BTW we read it in the title, and also look at Roybot's comment, he told that its not that kind of delay for you to jump.

BTW if China needs training to operate, let us know. :D
:coffee:

As of now, you have only 8 operational sea harriers and 2 of them are for training purpose. No wonder your carrier is for emergent use only.

As of now , you have 0 operational aircrafts capable of carrier operations and your Ac even doesnot have arrestor cable .......

^ Ignore new members. It takes few infractions and time to get them on track with meaningful discussion.

China has lot learn the ACC operation very soon. Varyag is just or that and good for operating 65,000 and above tonnage ACC. Their domestic one will have new technology and will be more potent. I think by 2020 they will build at least 2 but may be delayed if EMALS program takes time.

ACC race between India and China has already started but India should focus on new techs. and more tonnage to be completed in time. China is good in producing more number of ships in very less time comparatively.

Accidents cannot be completely avoided! Just think in another way: maybe it is a good news that the collapse of engine does not occur in war time...
Anyway I think Russia's shipbuilding industry level has dropped too much...

I agree with you on this fact: after more than 20 years, Tejas is still not operational.

It took you almost 30 years to convert the lavi design with russian engines to J10 and almost the similar time for JF17 and still mocking others ........

Back
Top Bottom